JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey AZ JK owners. I only know of one other zonie. Anyone else? Come now, don't be shy, post up!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was trying to see what would be a good date to meet up. Maybe a get together to meet other JK owners and then plan on a run.

Being in other clubs in the past the issue was trying to make it central to everyone and have a good time. I was hoping that on so short notice that this might be of interest

3rd Annual Paradise Valley
10K Vintage Car Show
November 10, 2007 8:30 AM
Town Hall Parking Lot - 6401 E. Lincoln Dr.
Paradise Valley

You can email me directly if interested [email protected]

Again I know this is a short notice and NASCAR in is town and the Cards playing but with the holidays approaching I think we can get enough JK owners together!!
Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
75 Posts
New JK owner here in Phoenix, AZ.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Has anyone done the crown king run lately? I have heard everything from you cant do it with out lockers and huge lift to its not that bad? I would like to plan a run on fathers day weekend but would like to know what I am getting into?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I did Crown King 6 years ago...............I had a F250 4x4 power stroke then.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
21 Posts
Has anyone done the crown king run lately? I have heard everything from you cant do it with out lockers and huge lift to its not that bad? I would like to plan a run on fathers day weekend but would like to know what I am getting into?
That was my first run in a Jeep JK (new); completely stock except for heavy duty front bumper. Received a couple of scrapes underneath :shaking: from dragging over rocks, but made it through all the way.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
In town this weekend for a wedding,

Meeting up with Doug & PJ @ Margaritaville on Saturday, come on down & have a cold one :beer:

·
Registered
75 Posts
1 PM on Sunday @ Margaritaville sounds good, this Sunday correct.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts