JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I mean the group, Anonymous threatened them. Gonna release all sorts of stuff if one of their pals isn't released. Date in the video release called it for tomorrow 11/5.

Anonymous Vs Zetas

Ok, that being said... I came into this story from another google search. Check out the actual address on that linkL

http : / / latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/10/31/hacker-group-threatens-mexicos-zetas-dug-cartel/

Really, fox news?

Really?
:shaking:

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Didn't read the article, but I do know some private security company told Anonymous that the cartel is going to employ their own hackers to track and find anyone who is interfering with cartel operations and basically kill them. Supposedly they're the most violent and technologically sound of all the cartels, and even have people that monitor online forums. Maybe they'll end up on JKO now...way to go Dan, now we're all in danger :thefinger:

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't read the article, but I do know some private security company told Anonymous that the cartel is going to employ their own hackers to track and find anyone who is interfering with cartel operations and basically kill them. Supposedly they're the most violent and technologically sound of all the cartels, and even have people that monitor online forums. Maybe they'll end up on JKO now...way to go Dan, now we're all in danger :thefinger:
Fuck em. :thefinger:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Mexico has technology?

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mexico has technology?
More than you might like to think.

I still say fuck the Zetas. I kinda hope the anonymous guys ain't bluffing and start outing them. But that's kinda assuming that the "good" guys down there ain't working from the same playbook as the Zetas. Seems everyone down there's on the take.

Lessee... shitty pay, potential beheading, almost certain death if I do my job versus MUCH better pay, still the potential for a beheading now and then but the certain death drops to about 50/50 working with the cartels.

Kind of a Lose/Lose scenario, innit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.