JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Yukon Dana 30 shafts. About three months old. I will also include two spare Spicer u-joints. I'm in northwest Louisiana. $500. I will ship at buyers expense. Thanks

Make it $400!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any pics why are you selling them
I just got a replacement shaft back from Yukon for the drivers side. I broke a u-joint on my last trip. So I ordered the two Spicer u-joints. One to replace my broken one and one to have as a spare. When we pulled the broken u-joint I found a crack in the "ring" on the shaft where the u-joint goes. So I had Randy's replace it. It is brand new, never installed.

The passenger side shaft was installed in July. Pulled last week.

While I was waiting on the shaft to come back I got a deal I couldn't refuse on a Dana 60. So.........

Sorry I can't do a better job on the pictures. If you want more pm me an email address.

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just got a replacement shaft back from Yukon for the drivers side. I broke a u-joint on my last trip. So I ordered the two Spicer u-joints. One to replace my broken one and one to have as a spare. When we pulled the broken u-joint I found a crack in the "ring" on the shaft where the u-joint goes. So I had Randy's replace it. It is brand new, never installed.

The passenger side shaft was installed in July. Pulled last week.

While I was waiting on the shaft to come back I got a deal I couldn't refuse on a Dana 60. So.........

Sorry I can't do a better job on the pictures. If you want more pm me an email address.

Thanks
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts