JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Since I moved to the east coast... AKA the land of old homes and garages built too small to hold my beast, I haven't had my Jeep naked much at all :crying: I do flip the sunrider back on my way home from work at least...

Reactions: Tierhog

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since I moved to the east coast... AKA the land of old homes and garages built too small to hold my beast, I haven't had my Jeep naked much at all :crying: I do flip the sunrider back on my way home from work at least...
That's a start. We will give props to naked typists.. better than nothing. Lol. I've seen so many cooped up jks lately and I pull everything off for a couple months and the public goes wild. Figured I'd remind y'all of a mod we all can do, that always brings a grin to a sometimes crazy week

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
too late here...

last weekend:

Reactions: aqualungs

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
The absolute best thing you can do to one of those fancy smancy car drivers is to drive by or pull up at a light in your full on nakkid Jeep. They can't hide the jealousy. :grin2:

Reactions: Tierhog

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
The absolute best thing you can do to one of those fancy smancy car drivers is to drive by or pull up at a light in your full on nakkid Jeep. They can't hide the jealousy. :grin2:
Especially the guys that are stuck in a minivan.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry, it's south central Montana, 40-ish miles north of Yellowstone National Park.

·
Registered
332 Posts
im too guilty about keeping my jeep bundled up.
not having a garage and having a hardtop it makes things kinda complicated. Plus the fact im paranoid to park it anywhere while its open and that i dislike how it feels with just the freedom panels removed. I basically drive a casket.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
im too guilty about keeping my jeep bundled up.
not having a garage and having a hardtop it makes things kinda complicated. Plus the fact im paranoid to park it anywhere while its open and that i dislike how it feels with just the freedom panels removed. I basically drive a casket.
So how long have you had these guilty feelings? Tell us about your childhood. Were you a lonely child? Do you like to watch gladiator movies? Have you suffered from paranoia long? Do you have dreams of being buried alive?:grin2:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
86 here in Northeast Ohio and dropped to 77. Took the kids for a ride. Watching them run into the garage and propping their front paws on the step Sliders is priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dog points!

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts