JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those with Sirius, what's your favorite stations?

Mine has to be Howard 100/101. Listen to howard in the morning and Bubba the love sponge in the afternoon, and maybe Ferrell if ridin at night. Music wise i would say channel 26, Left of Center.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I can't say that I am a big fan of Howard. We have both XM as well as Sirius at work. The only thing XM has on Sirius is fungus 53. Best Punk channel ever! I do put a lot of time in on Sirius' Punk channel though, nice to change it up.

:beer:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry - programmed 'em in a long time ago, so don't know the station numbers.

Lithium is my favorite for nostalgia, all the way. Other than that, I dig the JamOn station, and when I want to touch base with "modern" rock, I hit up BuzzSaw (less and less frequently). :thefinger:

·
Registered
172 Posts
20 Octane Rock, 27 HardAttack metal/hard rock, 33 through 36, 11 BBC station, 105-106 comedy great if you're stuck in traffic and need a laugh.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have both XM and Sirius. I like XM a whole lot better....much more music variety.
My favorite Sirius channel is The Coffeehouse.

·
Registered
990 Posts
MyGig Presets:
Howard 100
Howard 101
Faction
Octane

no need or page 2 or 3 ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't have it in the jeep but we got it when we put in the sat. TV. Radio Magaritaville is usually where it is at while I am working during the day. Now I wish I had it in the jeep.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have to say OCTANE 20

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
It has to be Howard 100/101 that is until the kids get in the car and it goes to Disney…:shaking::beer:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts