JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
The secret to lose weight is not in what you eat, but in moving. You should move more, you should drain your body's energy and that's when you'll get fit. Don't choose the easy way, do it the hard way because it is the most effective. Even if you choose to go on a diet, people often think that 'diet' means not eating anything and sitting on the water, which is a big mistake. It is right to learn to choose how to make the right food combinations and in this way, we will succeed. But besides this, the most important thing is to make as much movement as possible. I didn't get these ideas out of my head but I learned them from The most efficient weight loss program where everything was explained to me and it's very useful.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The secret to lose weight is not in what you eat, but in moving. You should move more, you should drain your body's energy and that's when you'll get fit. Don't choose the easy way, do it the hard way because it is the most effective.
In my case not true. Personally, 80-85% what you eat; 15-20% exercise for tone.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
The secret to lose weight is not in what you eat, but in moving. You should move more, you should drain your body's energy and that's when you'll get fit. Don't choose the easy way, do it the hard way because it is the most effective.
Hey Joanne, honey, move your jaws softer and drain my energy more effectively. The shaft is in the hard way, needs lube.
That's my weight loss plan, you can help me 1 mouthful at a time.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts