JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
God damnit that article irks me, way to express my feelings Dancin. Pisses me off to know all the money I make in a year, up to April, goes to these shitholes. What do they need all that money for anyways? Not like they are trying to buy a country...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
We wipe the slate completely clean by using the blood of these scumbags in currently seated in the electorate as our cleanser, declare super secret international bankruptcy and tell China and whoever else that we're insolvent and we ain't gonna pay. Then we hit the reset button and everyone starts fresh.
Isn't that kindling for WW3? If we told China to fuck off because we we can't repay and are in the middle of revolution, wouldn't they seize the opportunity to attack? Maybe hold Kalifornia for ransom.

Holistically I feel like the world is shifting debt around from country to country and just charging more interest each time it moves. That can't last forever. I think we are in the beginning of a new world war, no shit. If we default on China and Iran decides to play Oops I Dropped a Nuke, we could be wishing for the Iraq war again.

But nobody cares as long as they can buy XBox games 15% off for their kids this Christmas and get a Happy Meal. Anything to make the kids happy.

Edit: Why don't we get Virgin to hurry up and build more spaceships. We, the JKO, could populate Mars. There aren't any roads there so we'll be kings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.