JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The big bad banks were all soo big that to let them fail would be akin to dividing by zero and would send the entire world descending into financial Chaos and Ruin.

They were not too proud to beg when it came to remaining solvent after they shit the bed, but once that whole bailout thing starts interfering with their potential IPO, the losing arm of Ally financial, GMAC ResCap, is told to start exploring a strategic bankruptcy filing.

Wanna know what this means, class? It means that you, me and every other regular dumb tax paying schmuck is about to get royally fucked on that bill by these fuckers.

It also means that their parent company, ALLY FINANCIAL will come out profitable as hell and smelling like a rose, leaving ResCap to twist in the wind under the microscope for multiple lawsuits across the country, investigations by all 50 state Attorneys General and a veritable MOUNTAIN of bad mortgage debt while they're still yanking the carpet out from under people who can't pay their mortgages all because of the toxic real estate market that these same fuckers caused in the first place. Ain't that a fun lesson in corporate responsibility, kids? The government is trillions upon trillions in debt and these fuckers are looking at every angle they can just to get out of paying back their fair share of money they borrowed to keep them afloat long enough to fuck us with out even the courtesy to offer us a reacharound.

Wait, hang on a minute... WTF?

Were the roles reversed, say on the part of a mortgagor, wouldn't this be when they come out of the corner swinging with their robo-foreclosure hammer to try and foreclose on anything and everything in sight just like the Bannity banban hammer swung by Eddie over on JK-F whenever someone mentions a vendor who doesn't suck his dick? IBTM? Well why the hell isn't the government parrying this? Why aren't they blocking them from foreclosure and telling them "you shit the bed and we're fresh out of new sheets. Lay in it, STFU and pay me what you owe before I break one of your fucking kneecaps, motherfucker"

According to the article, Ally financial still has to repay $17.2 billion in tax payer money to the Treasury by way of an IPO that would take the company public. Let's just take a look at that what that number actually looks like.

:pissed:$17,200,000,000.00:pissed:

That is YOUR money. That is MY money. That is from revenues collected by the government FROM us, the people and sent to THESE, the douchenozzles all so they could stay solvent because they were bogged down in a shitpuddle that they filled to the brim in the first place! And they did all this while continuing to take homes back from people across the country in what has been proven to be, at the minimum, unethical and potentially even illegal.

So how's this for the ironic twist of a kick in the dick? You pay your taxes like every other good citizen the entire you're employed, right? Yeah, me too. But when you lose your job because multiple industries acroos the board in the economy all took a massive shit all at the same time, you file for those 99 weeks of Obamabucks coming from your unemployment insurance that you've faithfully been paying into and you try to make it work with what you've got somehow, but it just ain't happening. You fall a few months behind on the mortgage that just so happens to be the very same mortgage company that YOUR tax dollars just bailed out. Surely, they'll see the insanity of foreclosing on the same guy who just pulled their bacon out of the fire right? ...uh, RIGHT?

Nope, not only do they ignore that whole pesky little "you must make an effort to avoid foreclosure" business coming from the federal government and they ramrod your foreclosure through the system without even LOOKING at it like they're processing a piece of steak for one of their backyard BBQs. Nothin but meat. No emotion and no remorse.

Now, if they put the ResCap unit into Bankruptcy, which is beginning to look more and more likely, you can bet your aunt Sally's sweet round ass they won't pay back every penny of that debt. No, it will be more like a minimized fraction of it in the end, since they would be protected under the corporate BK laws. Way to win one for corporate responsibility you soulless jerkoffs. Even after they get bailed out, they can STILL manage to find a new way to fuck the guy on the bottom; namely, ME. :shaking:

THIS, my fellow Jeepers, is what I see as being wrong in our country. THIS is why, at my very core, I have just a sliver of hope for those occupy nitwits. THIS is why I want to sow dissent and send anyone and EVERYONE who is jobless to live on the National Mall so that the morons who have somehow not only been elected but RE-ELECTED will get the message that there is about to be blood in the streets. There's about to be CEO's hanging from lamp posts and private jets being burned on the tarmac. There's not a fucking OUNCE of corporate responsibility anymore. It's all about how they can dump the bad debts that THEY produced in the first place (let's just go ahead and skim past the fact that we're completely ruining quite literally millions of lives for those same people who had kept us solvent these past 4 tumultuous years in the process, shall we? yeah, let's skip over the icky parts) and get this company to IPO so we can start handing out those mult-imillion dollar bonuses to our execs again. After all, we have those houses in the Caribbean to pay off and you know how picky those banks can get when you stop paying, ho ho ho ....:pissed::thefinger::pissed:

I have a strong urge to drop kick a kitten right now.

Link to story:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...ive-buffett-role-in-rescap-restructuring.html

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
God damnit that article irks me, way to express my feelings Dancin. Pisses me off to know all the money I make in a year, up to April, goes to these shitholes. What do they need all that money for anyways? Not like they are trying to buy a country...

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
I... Can't... Function... Anger... :pissed:

Couple this along with other points of contention and it will be a miracle if this country doesn't spiral into a dark decade of civil war and civil unrest.

Wait, let's vote! :shaking:

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I... Can't... Function... Anger... :pissed:

Couple this along with other points of contention and it will be a miracle if this country doesn't spiral into a dark decade of civil war and civil unrest.

Wait, let's vote! :shaking:
Exactly my point.

Granted, those nitwit potheads of the Occupy Movement who have no idea what they want, only that they're sort of annoyed by this corporate thingy and they might think about maybe doing something about it. You know, like, eventually... But only after Dancing With the Stars wraps for the season.

These will be the first ones mowed down. And rightly so. Wouldn't want any of these indecisive douchebags in a fighthole with me anyway. What's eventually coming our way is a revolt the likes of which hasn't been seen on American soil since the 1800's.

I mean, we've done pretty damn well for ourselves as a nation over these past 2 century as far as keeping the civil unrest to a minimum, but enough is enough. We're being robbed blind at tax time just to fund a government so fucking bloated that it needs oversight for its overseers simply because it's grown too goddamned large to manage anymore.

Let's take a page out of these corporate bastards' book: chop it up into a new conglomerate and then let the states fend for themselves awhile.

We all write our own New Constitutions. We THE PEOPLE decide whether we want medical marijuana - or hey, fuck it - why not go for broke since we're the ones writing the rules and just legalize recreational pot in any and all quantities and make Old New York the New Amsterdam (ya see what I did there?). We wipe the slate completely clean by using the blood of these scumbags in currently seated in the electorate as our cleanser, declare super secret international bankruptcy and tell China and whoever else that we're insolvent and we ain't gonna pay. Then we hit the reset button and everyone starts fresh. Mortgages get wiped clean. If you're the one living in the house when the dust finally settles, guess what? You're the new owner. Don't forget we pay property taxes on the first of each month nowadays. Payable in cash.

Speaking of cash, it would remain the dollar, since that just keeps the important things like interstate commerce simple, but we return to the gold standard across the board. Every single dollar that get printed is to be backed by a dollar's worth of gold. No more of this borrowing shit. If the new government of the New Republic of Kalifornia suddenly runs out of money, either they suck it up and shut the lights off for awhile or they invade Arizona (NRoK: I really wouldn't recommend invading Arizona if I were you though. Seriously, they'd kick your ass in a fight.)

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah fuck this shit dan...carey tells me this kind of shit all day about bank of america....
don't get me started on THOSE jerkoffs. Yeah, Bank of AMERICA, but they'll open bank accounts for any illegal who wants one so they can hammer them for fees and then claim they had no knowledge the fucker wasn't here legitimately. Fuckers.:pissed:

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
God damnit that article irks me, way to express my feelings Dancin. Pisses me off to know all the money I make in a year, up to April, goes to these shitholes. What do they need all that money for anyways? Not like they are trying to buy a country...
Stop paying them. THAT will get their fucking attention. If the entire middle class just said "fuck it" and decided we're THROUGH paying into a system that doesn't give a shit about us anyway. The rich run shit anyway. Let THEM pay for everything. I won't expect a thing from the government and they should no longer expect anything from me in return.

Hell, all I've ever asked is that they keep my borders secure, so I'm declaring them in default of their obligations to me. I ain't paying for services that were never rendered.

I WANT MY FUCKIN MONEY BACK:pissed:

·
Registered
273 Posts
The only thing different now, than 50 years ago, is that we have SOURCES that tell us the information.

The media is the newest branch of government now a days.

If BLOOMBERG etc....hadn't mentioned it......we wouldn't really have a way of putting it all together.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
can i just get a little old million? or even like 10k? i promise to put it right back into the economy... consider it a stimulus.
A million? Shit I can get you billions. Just start a venture capital company, run it into the ground like everyone else.

Just make sure your contract contains a clause that entitles you to leave with at least 2.2 Billion in severance.

TaDa!

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The only thing different now, than 50 years ago, is that we have SOURCES that tell us the information.

The media is the newest branch of government now a days.

If BLOOMBERG etc....hadn't mentioned it......we wouldn't really have a way of putting it all together.
Sure you would. Take a run through some of my previous rants on this subject and you might see why I have such a vested interest in this mess.

·
Registered
275 Posts
let me throw some gas on the fire literally

On the way to work today i was listening to the radio.. did you know that in 2010 & 2011 the US was the #1 exporter of refined gasoline in the world.. Really ? so supply is greater than demand? Then why the fuck are we still paying ridiculous fuel prices and why are we paying transportation surcharge due the fuel cost and on and on and on....

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On the way to work today i was listening to the radio.. did you know that in 2010 & 2011 the US was the #1 exporter of refined gasoline in the world.. Really ? so supply is greater than demand? Then why the fuck are we still paying ridiculous fuel prices and why are we paying transportation surcharge due the fuel cost and on and on and on....
Why are you still paying so much? Because you will. They tested us awhile back by jamming the price on oil up to something like 150-175/barrel which jacked the prices on gas up over 4.50 - 5.00 for awhile. People still had to drive, so we paid. And they KNOW we'll pay, so they keep the prices artificially high. Why? Because they can. Who's gonna stop them, you? Me? Obama?

They hold the supply so they can charge whatever the feel they can demand. Record profits quarter after quarter and they just keep bleeding us all dry.

Time's gonna come when you can't squeeze another drop of blood from our stones and then they'll suddenly "find" a new alternative fuel source... that they conveniently hold the patent on...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
We wipe the slate completely clean by using the blood of these scumbags in currently seated in the electorate as our cleanser, declare super secret international bankruptcy and tell China and whoever else that we're insolvent and we ain't gonna pay. Then we hit the reset button and everyone starts fresh.
Isn't that kindling for WW3? If we told China to fuck off because we we can't repay and are in the middle of revolution, wouldn't they seize the opportunity to attack? Maybe hold Kalifornia for ransom.

Holistically I feel like the world is shifting debt around from country to country and just charging more interest each time it moves. That can't last forever. I think we are in the beginning of a new world war, no shit. If we default on China and Iran decides to play Oops I Dropped a Nuke, we could be wishing for the Iraq war again.

But nobody cares as long as they can buy XBox games 15% off for their kids this Christmas and get a Happy Meal. Anything to make the kids happy.

Edit: Why don't we get Virgin to hurry up and build more spaceships. We, the JKO, could populate Mars. There aren't any roads there so we'll be kings.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Isn't that kindling for WW3? If we told China to fuck off because we we can't repay and are in the middle of revolution, wouldn't they seize the opportunity to attack? Maybe hold Kalifornia for ransom.

Holistically I feel like the world is shifting debt around from country to country and just charging more interest each time it moves. That can't last forever. I think we are in the beginning of a new world war, no shit. If we default on China and Iran decides to play Oops I Dropped a Nuke, we could be wishing for the Iraq war again.

But nobody cares as long as they can buy XBox games 15% off for their kids this Christmas and get a Happy Meal. Anything to make the kids happy.
EXACTLY! I typically use the triple shot decaf venti cappuccino as an example, but tomaytoe, tomahtoe

Edit: Why don't we get Virgin to hurry up and build more spaceships. We, the JKO, could populate Mars. There aren't any roads there so we'll be kings.
That last statement might just be the most brilliant thing I've read on JKO :beer: I like it!

Seriously, the seeds have already been sown. We're in too deep in too many places to really be effective. Problem being, we'll actually have to defend the homeland this time around and there are WAY too many people with WAY too little faith in the current regime to really rally around it anymore. THAT'S what really scares the shit out of me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.