JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Makes my midnights go faster. Plenty of reading during down times.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Two things may have happened...either some people wised up to the insanity of that internet 4x4 shopping mall, and came here, or were banned and felt lonely, so they came here to ease the pain...either way, it's been good for JKO

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
The only outcasts from Texas on that site are from the Houston area. I have a friend that is a semi-mod over there, and Eddie told hime too get his renegade peeps in-line just before he banned most of us hahaha.

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
Two things may have happened...either some people wised up to the insanity of that internet 4x4 shopping mall, and came here, or were banned and felt lonely, so they came here to ease the pain...either way, it's been good for JKO

I just don't feel that this forum is the reject island some people make it out to be.

I do agree that there was a point where a bunch of people from that forum all came here at once, and those people happen to be very outspoken/high posters, lol:thefinger: but, I still think the majority of the members here are just new members.

I joined here before I joined JK-Forum. I am still a member over there. True, I only have 1 post there but I was not banned or bannished to this place. I also am pretty sure I am not the only one.

Not sure what it is but, I don't really like that this forum gets labled as the place the jk-forum rejects go. IDK, maybe thats just me :shaking: but, I really think that myth is partially from the comments here.....I could only imagine what this place must seem like to new members sometimes. I often think we lose more new members to the other forums with that mindset then we gain from thier bannings

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.