JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm embarrassed to have been a Marine. Haha.

Sent from my piece of crap Droid Charge using Tapatalk.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
That dude didn't hold back on that scream lol.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
That's awesome. What kind of "ride" was that anyway? Like a backwards bungee?
Its got 2 towers with bungy straps coming down and a cage / ball thing that you sit in. When they release it you go flying up and at the top you do a slow roll back or forward and come down. You bounce around for a while. When it settles they crank you back down.

I've 'ridden' one and it was some scary shit! HA!

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Yeah, I'm still cracking up from it! The kid is cool because after all that bugging out, he wants to go again!

There's a bunch of youtube videos of this thing.

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
The wife and I rode one of those on vacation one time. We were strapped in and they told us to not take any photos (or something like that) we saddled up and away we went. After being told NOT to break out the camera what did I have to do BUT..... break out the camera and film it. I was a little surprised when they asked if we wanted to watch a video of it.... oops. You could even hear me say Fuck'em when the MrsRG reminded me that no cameras were allowed.

No, we didn't want to buy a copy of their video lol.. we had our own.

Def a fun ride... the thing is that your balls actually get jammed back into your body.. if I had screamed it would have been the same high pitch terror scream that those last two vids had. .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.