JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey bros,

I'm here in Olathe and wanted to know if you guys have anything for sale? I'm wanting to pimp out my inside, such as billet shifts and other stuff. But im interested in anything you guys got. My rig is a 2007 Sahara unlimited automatic. Got tires and time and teraflex lift. Um all ears. Thanks guys!

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Are you just wanting interior parts? Or just parts in general?

And like I told the last guy that was looking for something - anything's for sale...for the right price! :smokin: (although my list of detachable parts has quickly diminished lately)

·
Registered
931 Posts
i have a stock front trackbar, stock front brake lines, and some other du dads laying around that i would let go free if you just paid shipping. or we could work something out. :beer:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the free stuff

Thanks for the feed back. I was looking for non stock parts, Im good in the stock stuff..lol or if you guys should point me in the right direction on some interior parts

Thanks bros

·
Registered
150 Posts
1990 Ninja 600 with about 14k miles on it,
$1,000

3 bedroom 1 bath split in Spring Hill

oh and if the money was right...
issue #4 of MAD magazine
:D

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have some Wet Okole seat covers for an unlimited, a 48" hi-lift, a bestop hoss hard top cart, and a Yakima Spare me bike rack.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Same boat as Dom.. House in Olathe 4 br, 3 shitter... Also I'm selling a box of damned souls :pissed: that I have been collecting, some in rough shape, others so-so condition... make offer.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I am selling my jeep and plan on parting it out here in the next week or so...
GOTCHA.. I WILL NEVER SELL:thefinger:

I actually sold just about everything. I do still have a used synthetic winch line to get rid of but I am pretty sure that is spoken for already.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Merlin....I may be able to return your stubby bumper, trying to cut a deal with the dealership.

When I bought the Jeep, I told them I wanted to factory tires/rims. I figured even I sold them cheap, that was money. I told them I either wanted them, or I wanted the sticker price reduced. Well, they screwed that up, the dealership they brought it up from, (in KY) had already sold them.

I protested, they argued, I ended up with a free set of front/back slush mats, and a promise that when they sold the lifted one on the lot, I could have the factories from it, as long as the buyer didnt ask for them.

last week, I noticed it had sold, so I marched up to the manager and reminded him. He said the buyer did in fact NOT ask for them, and I could have them, he just had to check with the bigger boss. A week went by with me calling, nagging, bothering, and finally Thursday he fessed up, and said when he went to grab the tires, they were gone, apparently sold. He said once they lift another one, same deal stands.

This did not make me happy, so as I was driving by the other day when I was in LS, I noticed a used JK on the lot, with an aftermarket bumper.I cant be sure, but it looks very similar to this one Of course no winch, but it has the opening for one. I spoke to my salesman, who I actually like, and he is going to tell his manager that I am willing to take that bumper, and that if they do, I will forget all about the tires.

crossing my fingers they bite,

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
i have a lot of thomas the tank engine trains that my sone doesnt play with anymore... i have been putting them on ebay but will give a JKO member a great deal...

i also have stock bumpers front and rear ans side steps...

I also have to RC nitro racing trucks if ya want em....

·
Registered
931 Posts
How about an all white fender squire with whammy bar and seymore Duncan hot rails. just sits in a corner with no attention.

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Merlin....I may be able to return your stubby bumper, trying to cut a deal with the dealership.
Sweet deal with your new bumper, but that chopped stock one wasn't mine - it was gruntjeep's. (But I might take my fog lights back if you have them - I'm going to try to light up the spyder deal in my BFH from inside.) So if you DO get the new aftermarket one, you can probably toss that plastic one in the dumpster.

SD, KS... A few from other parts of the country. Some Serbs and TowelHeads in there too... those ones aren't for sale tho, they're sentimental to me.:thefinger:
Excellent. I'll take some inventory and see what I need. I'll let you know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts