JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Wow! $600!:hot:
Bump for a SWEETY deal on a $1200 system!

Just an FYI, this system runs quality air brake lines with push connectors throughout the entire Jeep, making it very easy to splice in a "T" just about anywhere for a larger tank, additional couplers, drains, air lockers, air horns, etc...
It is also the only York system that mounts the compressor low and in front of the engine. Made in MN, USA!
:)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! $600!:hot:
Bump for a SWEETY deal on a $1200 system!

Just an FYI, this system runs quality air brake lines with push connectors throughout the entire Jeep, making it very easy to splice in a "T" just about anywhere for a larger tank, additional couplers, drains, air lockers, air horns, etc...
It is also the only York system that mounts the compressor low and in front of the engine. Made in MN, USA!
:)
I used high quality Goodyear Push lock hose and Pushlock fittings with this system. But it is the ORO bracket and mounts the compressor down low in front of the engine and does not require any AC line modifications like the kilby system.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, ain't that a kick in the balls. I guess $600 shipped wasn't good enough, but $575 was... whatever. Didn't really need it, but was hopin' to get it.
First one with the cash gets it. You never committed to buying it. He pm'd me asked me one question and then sent the money within a few minutes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts