Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Kilby

Votes: 3 75.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kilby or ORO? I have the York and clutch setting in the garage. I'll be piecing the system together over the next few months. The mount kit is the only 'large' dollar single item I have to get past the wife. Everything else can come in small increments she won't see :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have the Kilby one, and you have to re-route an A/C line as well (Kilby sells the new one) cost me $70 to have done by an A/C shop. I don't think the ORO one you have to do that.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Is the Kilby jeep parts division back up and running? I hope so, they made great stuff.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I have the ORO one. No relocating of anything. Plus, comes with pulley and belt. Had I seen the kit in front of me, I would've made the bracket and machine a pulley (which I ended up doing anyway). Plastic chinese bearing pulley is included.

·
Registered
132 Posts
They are back up and running but I dont know in what capacity.
I called them several weeks ago about getting the AC line and they told me that part was a month out...
You don't have to order it from them. Any good A/C shop can make what you need. Just get a picture of it from their site and show them the routing and it shouldn't be an issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.