JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thefinger:

I was bored at work and decided to visit Pirate @ 5 am .........SO I found this site Now Im am here wooooooooooohoooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!

The name is Daniel
O7 Saharah ..... ohh and a TJ too:bounce:

Cya on the trails !!!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome Daniel;;;
LETS WHEEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome Daniel!

You and your Sahara are welcome here, the TJ will have to park in back though. :devil:

:laughing:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Energy to spare .......hmmmmmmm maybe :shaking:

Its just that Im at work on an oil rig right now and I dont have anything to do for the next 3 days or so ....:D

Lets Chit Chat.....
But most importantly LETS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!:thefinger:

D .:beer:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wassup bro, seems I cant go anywhere without seeing your name.

lmao

Welcome to the forums and hit me up for a little trail run when your back in town.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wassup bro, seems I cant go anywhere without seeing your name.

lmao

Welcome to the forums and hit me up for a little trail run when your back in town.
Ya ya man !!!!!!!

I have internet here at work in the middle of a freaking ranch in WEESATCH TX yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

So I have alot of time to surf the web .....but definately when I get back i want to go on a little run .....

Im trying to get some of the folks together so we could do a group thing....

Any suggestions welcomed ..... Hope to see ya on the 18th !!

I wanna win that bumper !!!!!!!!!!!:thefinger:

Daniel

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome! If you make it up here to Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas holla at me and I'll show you around. :smokin:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome! If you make it up here to Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas holla at me and I'll show you around. :smokin:
Thank you for the great offer . I dont know when Ill make it to Arkansas but I do know that some people from the Houston area are going soon :thefinger: those bastards !:devil:

I would love to go someday ...I just need to put some funds into the JK...with the Financial Minister's (wife) approval !:bawling:

Daniel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts