JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three scumbags in Flyers jerseys assault Rangers fan after Winter Classic. Injured guy is an off-duty cop and Iraq vet with a purple heart.

Link to Story

You stay classy, Philthadelphia. Your cheesesteaks suck and so do your fans.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I vote we give Philadelphia to New Jersey.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Three scumbags in Flyers jerseys assault Rangers fan after Winter Classic. Injured guy is an off-duty cop and Iraq vet with a purple heart.

Link to Story

You stay classy, Philthadelphia. Your cheesesteaks suck and so do your fans.
Id be happy to see less NJ plates in Philadelphia area. Please tell your friends. Dont work here either get jobs in your own state :hide:

:beer:

Sent via Telegraph.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I pray for the day some fucktarded assmonger from there challenges me. Fucking ridiculous that people have to do shit like that over a damn hockey game. I think we just found our next air/artillery proving ground.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Great idea to stereotype an entire city's worth of fans based on 3 assholes. Give up on the philly sports fan bullshit. Yes, our fans our passionate, but it's not limited to just our city.

Oh yes, Jets fans are better...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/14/james-mohr-beaten-jets-chiefs-fight_n_1148613.html

Wait a sec...wasn't it a Los Angeles Dodgers fan that beat a San Francisco Giants into a coma earlier this year?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_1...o-beaten-giants-fan-gives-first-tv-interview/

I could search around the interweb for more but hopefully someone on here gets the point. Its not a Philly thing, it's an asshole thing.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Pull the stats on frequency of sports related assaults on persons during or after a pro sporting event by town relation. You'll see your town is pretty up there.

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
I have a feeling there could be two sides to most of these stories. :thefinger:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Id be happy to see less NJ plates in Philadelphia area. Please tell your friends. Dont work here either get jobs in your own state :hide:

:beer:

Sent via Telegraph.
Only if Philadelphians/Pennsylvanians find their own ocean front properties and beaches to go to and stay off our roads and out of our left lanes.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yeah thats its just blame the city not the 3 assholes that did it. Also just incase you havent seen any sports latley pretty much any team that wins a thier fans riot.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
I took my buddy from SC into Philly for a 3 day weekend. Took him to the Phi/Atl game (Phils won). Then the next night from the bar we watched Atl win. He had his Braves Jersey and tshirt on. Maybe it would've been different for him if I wasn't there but then again he wouldn't have gone the places he did.
We're not all idiot cowards ganging up on someone. We're all assholes though.
Hope he heals up.

And the cheesesteak comment? Get a grip on reality.:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
That was fucked up, over a game and the shirt you wear. I do my best to stay on my side of the bridge. At least our shit don't hit the news, that's why we all carry shovels on our jeeps, sand is easy to burry stuff in.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
Sub's comment got me thinking...
Three scumbags in Flyers jerseys assault Rangers fan over Canadian hockey players
I don't get rabid and fight over a sports team because the motherfucker's wouldn't bail me out of jail.

It's hard for me to get too worked up over another persons accomplishments. I can be happy about their accomplishments I had nothing to do with but that's about it.
Oh yeah before I forget Ranger suck BlahBlahBlah...doesn't matter anyway...

That was fucked up, over a game and the shirt you wear.
Crips, Bloods, and Flyers.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.