JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I like fishing. I don't mind cleaning fish. On the other hand I can't and won't eat fish. (where is the projectile vomiting smiley?)

Looks like fun and a great day. Never did fly fishing though, I used to drown worms. :bounce:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice Footballs !!!

Smokes, that is why I love flying people out west........ I bought an 07 Jk 4dr today. When it gets down here it will be used to tow my raft and be my base camp for fishing in the Appalachians!

Nice fish, definitely slabworthy!

Cheers:beer:

Paul

·
Registered
158 Posts
Smokes, that is why I love flying people out west........ I bought an 07 Jk 4dr today. When it gets down here it will be used to tow my raft and be my base camp for fishing in the Appalachians!

Nice fish, definitely slabworthy!

Cheers:beer:

Paul
where bout's are you in the Appalachians? We do have some good fishin around here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey MossMan

I am a flatlander in Athens.... and escape to the mountains whenever I am off. I fly fish whenever possible...... My name is Paul and I have a fishing problem..:D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey MossMan

I am a flatlander in Athens.... and escape to the mountains whenever I am off. I fly fish whenever possible...... My name is Paul and I have a fishing problem..:D
I'm guessing you mean Athens, GA? Welcome to the group. You've done step 1, 11 more to go :D :laughing:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Catch and release..... Yes!

When you have fished for a while, caught and killed quite a few, your mind turns to catch and release and the challenge of catching a fish on a fly only..... The obsession continues to evolve when a memorable fish is caught "the right way", befitting a great fish. Then you want it to live, as it was a worthy opponent.....and you release it.

I am seriously excited... :bounce: My JK will be here all the way from Wyoming next week. 4" Terraflex , 35" Procomp Xterrains. The rest is stock. A far cry from my old 1973 series 2 Land Rover I used to own.

This will not help the fly fishing addiction however.... I will reach more places with less fuss. Like I said, My name is Paul..........:D

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BAD NEWS!

i just found out my wife will have both kids on sunday.......

FISH ON!!!!

everyone might have to see some more fish pics next week!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts