JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
14ers
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used Yakima gear - a bunch of stuff - here:

I removed my Yakima LoadWarrior from my Ford Excursion to sell it... It is the 39" wide by 6.5" deep basket with two (2) 18" extensions, making it 80" long. It sits on three (3) 58" wide bars and six (6) control towers and six (6) landing pads that slid into the factory rails on the Excursion. I have all the hardware, clamps, plates, locks with keys, etc. I also made custon clamps to mount my High Lift jack on 4XRac mounts on the back of the LoadWarrior. There are two (2) Raptor bike mounts that go on either side of the LoadWarrior. I have the tire straps and locks for these also. I would like to sell all of it - 39" x 80" with 3 bars on 6 posts with all the hardware (less the jack and 4XRac)and the 2 bike racks for less than 1/2 the retail price - $750 or best offer. Its the perfect setup for the huge vehicles - Suburban, Excursion, full sized van, etc. If you only want 2 bars and not the extensions, make it worth my while, please. I will send pictures if you request them.

OVER $1700 WORTH OF GEAR !! Although it's not new and it has been on top of my truck for about 3 years, it is in good shape. Minimal rust spots and abrasions. It will last for many more years. Make me an offer...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts