JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
new here and looking for easy places to get off road around where I live in Vancouver WA. Anybody done anything at Yacolt burn?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I'm not familiar with it...and you'll find this sub forum is a little quiet :) welcome aboard

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I will probably drive over there this weekend and see what there is to see

·
Registered
662 Posts
Snap some pics while you are at it...curious to see the area. FYI, there are some nice trails south of you. I'd look up some Portland guys and check out tillamook and Browns camp.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I didnt know Yalcott was open yet.

You will find most wheeling spots around the couve are gated off now. Back in the day you just headed out and wheeled where ever. Now all the gates are closed.

I would head out towards Klickitat/Trout lake area for some easy off road driving on the FS roads. Plenty of places to get lost and see the volcano from various spots. Not much for obstacles but great for driving and roadside game management ;) (legal of course).

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didnt know Yalcott was open yet.

You will find most wheeling spots around the couve are gated off now. Back in the day you just headed out and wheeled where ever. Now all the gates are closed.

I would head out towards Klickitat/Trout lake area for some easy off road driving on the FS roads. Plenty of places to get lost and see the volcano from various spots. Not much for obstacles but great for driving and roadside game management ;) (legal of course).
Cool,
thanks for the reply!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts