JKOwners Forum banner

Is it?

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Banned
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I don't know, what do you guys think. Blackops kind of left after we got blinded by all the bullshit he was trying to sell us.......

1. Race car driver
2. Truck Driver
3. Golfs with Senators
4. Unemployed
5. Racist
6. CNC Machinist
7. Penn State Nittany Pedo football Player
8. Webmaster
9. One and only completely free Hemi Swap

And piles of other bullshit.

Build is very similar. Oh and Look, they both live in Scranton. The home of the show "The Office"

So what do you guys think? Your Vote Matters.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
Aweeee damn. Love me some forum scandals

Sent via paper airplane

·
Banned
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, they're both 28 years old, live in Scranton, and drive 2007 black unlimiteds with the same mods? Weird!

I know Ike! That is seiously bizzar. I mean I can see mabye having the same lift and wheels, but damn, Olympic Cobra Bumpers?????? That's just alot of kawinkie dink.

I mean, I could be way off base on this one. Lets see how this poll shakes out.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I know Ike! That is seiously bizzar. I mean I can see mabye having the same lift and wheels, but damn, Olympic Cobra Bumpers?????? That's just alot of kawinkie dink.

I mean, I could be way off base on this one. Lets see how this poll shakes out.
Wait James! I just found this in another thread.......................................

Whats up 07Blackops..... we haven't seen you around in a while..... The actual wheel is DOT approved and its stamped right on the wheel..... Many guys run beadlocks and have Zero issues... with the law and/or local tire shops....
Whose that? Im a fairly new member to the forums. And thank you for your answer. My buddy is looking at the same tires. The hummer 37 x 12.5 x 16.5 mainly because he lives in Akron and the local shop he deals with is close to the Goodyear plant there and since the military will be replacing the hummer they have lots of surplus tires!
It will be a while before the Military completely phases out the hummer....

My bad thought you were a dear old friend........ You guys have the same build
Its ok. Someone called me todd before. And I asked why? And he said I know a guy with a Jeep similar to yours. Im pretty cheap, If I can get a deal. I will pick it up! I know being cheap + owning a jeep doesnt add up! The build will be changing shortly!

·
Banned
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Ike, I think he is lying. Look at this

I am a Pennstate Alumni, and played on the practice squad and dressed for one game at Notre Dame, Joe Paterno is a great coach and he even said when we had a player that was caught with underage girls he was off the team and lost his scholarship due to said incident. Joe Paterno is one man against child abuse of any type. He did what was necessary to the letter of the law. I cant say I agree with him not calling the cops, but I can almost be certain that he thought reporting his staff to the A.D. was the right move! However, we have seen "trial by media" in America more then once!

I will still support PennState and have even considered going back for my masters degree, and will still support the school. I can almost guarantee Joe Paterno will not have his career tarnished by something he didnt do!

This about fits his style. Football playing, Race Car Drivin, Trucker, Machinist, Senator golfing, Racist, Unemployed Penn State Alum who is shooting for his Masters right after he turns down jobs that are less that 45,000 a year. He rather build Websites for 20 grand while he installs his free hemi.

It's just a shame all the good Blackops posts got deleted by mods......errr...Well he said they all got deleted by mods.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
This about fits his style. Football playing, Race Car Drivin, Trucker, Machinist, Senator golfing, Racist, Unemployed Penn State Alum who is shooting for his Masters right after he turns down jobs that are less that 45,000 a year. He rather build Websites for 20 grand while he installs his free hemi.
Oh NO! Look what I found James! It just might fit the profile!

Anyone on here have a spare m4 combat sling they dont mind parting with. I tore mine this past weekend at a Law Enforcement competition.
Im a law enforcement medic, So I breach with the SWAT/SRT, and from time to time I get invited to go to competitions when they are short a guy or someones sick, I wish I was full time. We train with SWAT on a daily basis tactics and weapons training. And there is always at least one law enforcement medic per swat team.
We know it aint shit. I was a air force combat medic, now I get to do the same thing for less money. not that great of a gig. But I do enjoy the work.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.