JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to say thanks to Manny for hooking me up with some Rigid lights. I was having a problem with my Internet and he was cool enough to give me the 15% off, even after it supposedly ended. Well he's kickin ass again and kept the promo running. 15% off of anything is a bad ass deal and I encourage you to take advantage. Manny won't do ya wrong. But the sale is ending quickly, so be quick like a bunny haha

Here's a link to the sale:

Xtorm 4wd

And the promo code is Blackice

Thanks again manny

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Hey all, just wanted to say thanks to Manny for hooking me up with some Rigid lights. I was having a problem with my Internet and he was cool enough to give me the 15% off, even after it supposedly ended. Well he's kickin ass again and kept the promo running. 15% off of anything is a bad ass deal and I encourage you to take advantage. Manny won't do ya wrong. But the sale is ending quickly, so be quick like a bunny haha

Here's a link to the sale:

Xtorm 4wd

And the promo code is Blackice

Thanks again manny
Oh man, You really do not know how much I appreciate this from you. As I said before by PM, I feel that we are achieving our goals in keeping each of our customers happy and content.

I really hope you enjoy your new light I hope to see many pictures in action.

Thanks again Bro. :beer:

Manny.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Manny is one of the great vendors we can trust here on JKO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
#VendorsHelpingVendors!!

This probably isn't Marketing & PR 101, but from what I have seen, Manny and Marcus are top notch here on JKO. If they can't help you out, please give us a try..(sniff sig for alt info..) Christian

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Manny is one of the great vendors we can trust here on JKO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you So much for those great comments man. You really Rock :)

Vendors here do a great job, I think I say it everyday.

Keep up the good work Manny :beer:
Thank a Lot NC :) This is for you :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: 6 Pack :) LOL

Manny

·
Registered
691 Posts
Manny is the MAN!!!!!!:thankyou:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Its allways good to read about a JKO vendor with happy customers. We are really lucky to have such a good collection of them here. :beer: < for Manny

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
And manny pulls if off again by getting me an RK 3.5 max travel for a great price and awesome shipping. Now I really got some stuff to install!!!

Thanks again manny

Your welcome brother ! ! ! Always here to help you out. Cant wait to see the pictures :)

Manny

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.