JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one thing I hate about the JK is the stock fenders. Big, bulky and don't look like they belong on a Jeep. I chose to replace mine with the Xenon Narrow Flat Fenders set. Installation is pretty straight forward. Remove old fenders, Install a couple of nut-serts and bolt the new fenders on. Paint is optional as they come from the factory in black. Here's some before/during/after pics.

Stock plastic

All striped down

These are the factory wheel well liners. Using them is optional but if you do decide to, they need to be trimmed down. I recommend heating up the trim line with a heat gun and cutting them with a razor knife.....Butter.

Finished!

This is how Jeep should have done it in the first place. Hopefully no more rubbing and room for 39's in the Future!

· Registered
273 Posts
has anyone tried to use duplicolor bedliner on these? i won a set this weekend at the LCMR Jeep Show and i dont like the smooth black.
In the instructions should be a section on how to paint them, I've been wanting to paint mine with the bedliner spray can. Duplicolor makes an adheasion promotor to help paint bond to plastics. If you do it make sure you post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.