JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm wheel shopping for my White '17 JKU. I'm pretty much stuck on the XD Series 128 rims. From what I'm seeing on the net, the Satin Black seems to be the most popular. I'm trying to be a little different here so I was thinking about the Machete color (Grey with Black Ring) but I'm not sure how it will look in contrast with the white tub. I was unable to find any White JKs with the Machete color rims....Or even just grey rims. Does anyone have a white JK or JKU with grey rims? Perf the XDs Machete. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,195 Posts
pssst.
fwiw, what is installed on a neon-orange & pink-striped Nismo w/ way negative camber setup and a brrrraaaappppp fart-cannon plus NOS stickers to help get the girl workin at In-n-Out burger near Krenshaw's attention , those are called 'rims' .

Jeeps have wheels .

Google.com is a search engine and the term " white Jeep Jk with gray KMC machete" entered revealed this in under 5seconds. It's not gray but close enough for you to imagine the gray version of the wheel.

. Hope that helps ya out.

Welcome to JKOwners :jeep2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Thanks. I know how to use google. Those WHEELS don't look grey at all. I was looking for people on here that had the WHEELS I was talking about on their Wrangler. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts