JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look good. Pics mounted would be awesome. Are they straight bolt on?

Sent from my cardboard box using Tapatalk
yes straight bolt on, Mark is working on the 2 door version, there is not much mods really to from a 4 door to a 2 door, so it shouldnt be long, as for the pics, I am getting a set sent out to get powdercoated to put on the 4 door.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where are you in Quebec? I'm in Hawkesbury Ontario and would like to look at a set. If you're near Montreal I less than an hour away. Thanks.
I am in sherbrooke Quebec, not far from montreal, about 1 hour, I have a few sets already made, so come any time, just let me know if you come down, cause I will bring a set home for you to look at. I also have a few sets getting Line X'd

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we sold some locally, but we are holding off on selling these till spring, we are working on our flares and a new front bumper and want to display it all at jeep beach this year. If you want to see some pictures msg me your email address and I will send you some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.