JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Any pics of them mounted? I like the look of em, but I want some sliders that can double as a step for my wife and I when we're on-road.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look good. Pics mounted would be awesome. Are they straight bolt on?

Sent from my cardboard box using Tapatalk
yes straight bolt on, Mark is working on the 2 door version, there is not much mods really to from a 4 door to a 2 door, so it shouldnt be long, as for the pics, I am getting a set sent out to get powdercoated to put on the 4 door.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
yes straight bolt on, Mark is working on the 2 door version, there is not much mods really to from a 4 door to a 2 door, so it shouldnt be long, as for the pics, I am getting a set sent out to get powdercoated to put on the 4 door.
Do these bolt up to both the body bolts and the tub?

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Any chance you will be designing rocker armor similar to Poisoin Spyder, Nemesis, etc. in the near future to go with these? Wouldn't want to have Poison rocker armor and Wurx sliders.....conflicting logos.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Where are you in Quebec? I'm in Hawkesbury Ontario and would like to look at a set. If you're near Montreal I less than an hour away. Thanks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where are you in Quebec? I'm in Hawkesbury Ontario and would like to look at a set. If you're near Montreal I less than an hour away. Thanks.
I am in sherbrooke Quebec, not far from montreal, about 1 hour, I have a few sets already made, so come any time, just let me know if you come down, cause I will bring a set home for you to look at. I also have a few sets getting Line X'd

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks brother. If we get some snow I'll try to come see you if I head out to Bromont to get in some skiing.

·
Registered
430 Posts
free bump for ya, any news on when these are available?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.