JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a fast pic I took, the finish work isn't fully finished yet, but the client wanted to see it.

As you can see, I moved the lights farther apart as well. Will clean it up later on today.
Here it is with a 18" stinger as well to compare.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Need installed pics of the bumper w/ 10" bar. That's what I'm most interested in. Although, the 18" stinger doesn't look bad at all, either. I thought I was dead set on a PS Brawler Lite, but the mroe I see this one, the more I want it. Something different from the herd.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
My deal is not really so much the price difference. I mean, it's got a helluva price point compared to the other big names out there. But all the big names have a following, too, so the more rigs you see with those parts on them, the less original they become. Since Wurx is so new and no one really has these yet, it'd be nice to do something outside the box. Originality is a wonderful thing!

No cookie cutters here!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those that ordered this week, your bumper's will be going out on Tuesday.

Front, Colorado, nunavat
Rears, New Mexico, Boston, Montreal, Colarado, thanks for your orders..

And for those that wanted pics of the 10 on my jeep, sorry for the delay, just been trying to finish these off.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Looks damn good, man! Hats off to ya'!

I think you may have steered me away from the Brawler Lite. I'm guessing a winch would just mount right on top, correct?

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Need installed pics of the bumper w/ 10" bar. That's what I'm most interested in. Although, the 18" stinger doesn't look bad at all, either. I thought I was dead set on a PS Brawler Lite, but the mroe I see this one, the more I want it. Something different from the herd.
Not sure about that one. It's your jk!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts