JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried numerous times following my purchase of Wurx front and rear bumper from Canada requesting for Mark to please send me the accompanying mount for the winch. My son who recommended him likewise emailed him several times.:(:mad::flame:

He promised to send them to me as soon as he gets them from the laser cutter. This has been for several weeks now. I have not received the mounting piece for the winch as of now.

My experience with the owner of Wurx is that the bumpers are extremely well built and well engineered products. However, the business management of Mark the owner on a scale of 1-5 is -1. When he finished his product and wanted to get paid whether I have received the merchandise is fine and I am willing to help him do that knowing that he just started on his own, but the inefficiency and tardiness in the shipping of parts that I have paid for many months ago has no excuse in business. I hope you well Mark, but you have to change your ways.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
:shitstorm:

·
Registered
525 Posts
BTW we have tried for approx 4 weeks. to get his winch plate sent...

When you are buying a product of course you get instant response.

Not really a rant, but rather a "just thought" someone may want to know this beforehand.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Stuff like this helped me to appreciate how quickly JCR resolved my issues without complaints.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i have to agree with the OP's comments on the service......Wurx had stated that they would sell me their prototype agression rails for $200.00. I contacted them numerous times with little response. I was also going to purchase the rear Agression bumper with tire carrier for giving me the opportunity on the rails. They make amazing looking products but totally lack in the Customer Service department....looks like JCR or ACE will possibly see my money in their pocket instead. Nothing worse than false promises.....as always honest/open communication will determine whether or not these guys survive the competition.

·
Registered
345 Posts
wow! sucks that it is being problems for you. I got the wrong rear lights for my rear bumper from him and he sourced me the correct ones and sent them to me no extra charge and didnt want the wrong ones back.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Now he just ignores our emails and PMs

Just don't tell us next week if its really not next week.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Several weeks.....well you must have never ordered anything from shrockworks, try months. Lol wurx and shrockworks are both very nice bumpers, but when your dealing with a small company that makes each bumper after they are ordered, you just have to expect the wait.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Several weeks.....well you must have never ordered anything from shrockworks, try months. Lol wurx and shrockworks are both very nice bumpers, but when your dealing with a small company that makes each bumper after they are ordered, you just have to expect the wait.

Actually this is my second set ordered from Mark. I have his Gen 1 and now my Dad has his Gen 2 bumpers. Both the delivery of the bumpers was an acceptable week or two.

What wasn't so good was the communication post sale.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Interesting. I'm experiencing the same thing regarding the winch plate. Mark really makes some nice stuff and can have a really good thing going here. I can't believe after all the great fab work on the bumpers he would lose his customers trust over a simple bent plate with a half dozen holes in it.

I just got my bumpers back from the powder coater. They look awesome.

Mark - if you are out there, please take care of our winch plates. Thank you,

Mark

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Before JCR showed up here I almost bought from Mark, then I read some of the complaints and backed off. Really a bummer because he makes nice stuff. Hope yiu guys get your issues resolved.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey guys, really sorry about all this, trying my best to get the plates out when I can, I am getting a little stone walled from a company I buy some of my laser cutting from. I had 15 of them and I had to send them to people that ordered, but that still leaves me short. I can refund the cost of the winch plates, not a problem there, once again sorry, just my hands are really tied, they told me they would be done 2 weeks ago, and nothing yet. I use to buy everything seperate from different companies due to cost, some companies gave better pricing for certain parts then others, so I would mix and match, its the only way I could keep the price of the bumpers down, but doing that has caused alot of problems for me. Several of you's know that I recently just went on my own, long story short, I use to have a big company backing me, but I decided to go on my own cause I was doing all the work and basically making nothing out of it.
Once again I am sorry for all the issues with the winch plates and I hope to make it up, if you need a refund on the winch plates just let me know I have no problems

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Hey guys, really sorry about all this, trying my best to get the plates out when I can, I am getting a little stone walled from a company I buy some of my laser cutting from. I can refund the cost of the winch plates, not a problem there, once again sorry, just my hands are really tied, they told me they would be done 2 weeks ago, and nothing yet. I use to buy everything seperate from different companies due to cost, some companies gave better pricing for certain parts then others, so I would mix and match, its the only way I could keep the price of the bumpers down, but doing that has caused alot of problems for me. Several of you's know that I recently just went on my own, long story short, I use to have a big company backing me, but I decided to go on my own cause I was doing all the work and basically making nothing out of it.
Once again I am sorry for all the issues with the winch plates and I hope to make it up, if you need a refund on the winch plates just let me know I have no problems
People need to understand the difficulty in running a small shop (and I think most do). People just want open lines of communication to know what's going on. When having to deal with other companies, lead times can get all messed up, but emailing people and letting them know this can go a long way.

:beer:

BTW, I love your bumpers. Wish you had been around when I was doing my build.

·
Registered
229 Posts
People need to understand the difficulty in running a small shop (and I think most do). People just want open lines of communication to know what's going on. When having to deal with other companies, lead times can get all messed up, but emailing people and letting them know this can go a long way.

Ya I try to keep time lines but like you said, they get screwed up. The last 2 weeks have been pretty brutal for me.. and my family in general, was waiting on parts to finish some bumpers, so I had all these orders that I had to finish and no parts, so as soon as they arrived I had to put in alot of long nights... Once again, I am really sorry, if I dont get back to you by email etc please call me 819-823-4383 for anyone that has any problems

P.S if you get the answering machine, dont be alarmed, the message is in french, but just leave a message and I will call you back.

·
Registered
525 Posts

Exactly.

And BTW Mark I still push your bumpers because they are simply fantastic bumpers. And if you throw in the price they cant be beat.

All that being said. Bill G still wants his plate because your stuff fits your stuff

:)

Take it easy.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
thanks again, will ask my old shop to make a plate.
Gotta love it when a vendor steps up to make things right. Good for Wurx, hope that you have lots of success.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts