JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to trade my Smittybilt SRC Front Winch Bumper for a stubby or mid length of some type (has to be able to mount winch.) I am open to about any trade offer or would sell for $300 obo. I will toss in cash for the right bumper also on a trade.

Here is a pic of the bumper in action. Located in SW Florida (Naples) and I am will to drive a couple hours to deliver / pick up.

Here is the Quadratec link to the bumper: http://www.quadratec.com/products/12057_1000_07.htm

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I miss that bumper, I have a or-fab stubby front sitting in my garage that I took off but it needs to be stripped and powdercoated as the powdercoat started chipping off of it. I have a replacement or fab on now with good powdercoat.

PM me and we can talk. Not sure on the shipping and if it could happen without issues. free bump if not...

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
That's what I would do too. I think it would look good with just the center section.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought about cutting off the tubes, but would leave a hole. Then I would have to plug / weld the holes and so on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts