JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
My jeep dealership is giving me the run around about the price for installing the power. I still want your doors. I juast need to get some numbers going

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for the site for the wire hook ups. I'm not the handiest guy when it comes to wiring stuff up like that.
Doesnt look like it would cost much if I had a shop do it????
Dirty let me know

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like I said before...

It will obviously be more expensive for the dealership to do it (vs. doing it yourself).

Do you have any handy friends near you that could help?

We could swap the center dash stack as well, so you have the power window switches...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i don't believe the harness is their... plus i think the power windows works with the can bus system so you would have to take it to the dealer to have them program it i think... i switched to power windows.. and i just used that harness that i posted earlier .. so it is all separate from the jeep computer. i think that would be the easiest and cheapest way to do it.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
i don't believe the harness is their... plus i think the power windows works thought the can bus system so you would have to take it to the dealer to have them program it i think... i switched to power windows.. and i just used that harness that i posted earlier .. so it is all separate from the jeep computer. i think that would be the easiest and cheapest way to do it.
i agree Ive installed power windows before and it super easy.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I dont remeber seeing the harness in the dash on the last half door i worked on. What im trying to find out is if the harness is a standalone harness or if its intergrated with the main body harness
that's what I am talking about the main harness should all be the same. It wouldn't be cost effective to make different harnesses.... but then again we are talking Chrysler.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts