JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my question is. If you have seen any WTF were you thinking modifications or you have done sometying to your jk that you regretrd and wanna share please do. I think this will turn into something good.

I got the idea from seeing hummer stickers and hood applica vent on a jk 4 Dr 2wd.

please post pictures if you can.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Not that I can think of.......

But I am really happy about this. Its the best solution to the JK Hood issue so far.

:beer:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Not that I can think of.......

But I am really happy about this. Its the best solution to the JK Hood issue so far.

:beer:
It might be the best solution you've tried, but I don't think it's the best out there.

Deleting the hood spring worked pretty damned good and didn't cost me a penny.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
It might be the best solution you've tried, but I don't think it's the best out there.

Deleting the hood spring worked pretty damned good and didn't cost me a penny.
What I should of said Dan is........

My AEV Hood. sorry. My bad ! :beer:x1

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^ why are you guys hijacking a thread about WTF mods with good mods..

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^ why are you guys hijacking a thread about WTF mods with good mods..

^^^^^^^^^^

Ummmmm High Jack ?????????

I think u need to see where it started..... If were stopping high jacks around here ???

that happens in every fucking thread around here. What's up your ass ?

Bacon I hope !!
:thefinger:

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^

Ummmmm High Jack ?????????

I think u need to see where it started..... If were stopping high jacks around here ???

that happens in every fucking thread around here. What's up your ass ?

Bacon I hope !!
:thefinger:
pretty sure it's an enchilada, I only use bacon in moderation...

a little side jack or left field tangent is one thing but you're posting the exact opposite of what the op asked for. Like "I don't have a black JK but here's a picture of my white one"

just sayin'

When scottrock drilled his door handles while still on the Jeep. It seemed like a neat idea and almost turned out really nice but the drill walked and messed one of them up. It was really more of a "oh no" moment because I felt bad for him. It reminded me of back when people first started the drilled mirror mod to relieve trapped water in the outside mirrors and one guy drilled all the way through the door skin. Oops.

So far none of my WTF moments have been mods but time will tell.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its amazing how hostile postings can get. I think my wtf moments were mounting my switches all over my jeep instead of one central location. Which I'm working on relocating now.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
PSC Rock Brawler rear...should have gotten the BFH :grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
pretty sure it's an enchilada, I only use bacon in moderation...

a little side jack or left field tangent is one thing but you're posting the exact opposite of what the op asked for. Like "I don't have a black JK but here's a picture of my white one"

just sayin'

I can't find the picture but I think it scottrock that drilled his door handles? It seemed like a neat idea but the drill walked and messed one of them up pretty bad. Took a little ragging for it.

EDIT> here it is:
^^^^^^^^^^^

Message received GK.......... On topic , no worries......

But I do like the drilled factory door handles................

Sorry I suppose to bitch about something..... Ok

Ummmmm not in the mood to bitch !!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts