JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife forwarded this email to me this morning showing the following - WTH, guys we have got to get our mojo back - it's obviously being taken away...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Ruggedly polished? :thefinger:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
It's not for the 27 + ages , it's for the younger ages , who wear tight pants and the ones who can't tell it a girl or a boy , till right in it face , this generation is being brought up to express the feminine side and be ok with it , since they are trying to get rid of bully's and make everyone feel safe , there wont be a strong male anymore

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
LOL...

When my wife drags me into the mall and we go into a clothing store I cant tell the men's section from the womens anymore... :shaking:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
WTF, the closest thing i ever carried to a purse (execpt for wife/girlfriends) is a bag thats similiar looking to that gay purse, but its a cooler, and i put booze in it.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Yep. If it says Coach on it? Lame. If it's something that was from running a marathon and the only time it comes out is when it's needed to carry sunblock and alcohol to the beach. That's different. Damn thing still has sand from two years ago in it.

That's the only time it's acceptable.

~SoCo

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Where in this f'ing world did Coach find a large enough focus group of nancy's, that they determined "Wow......Look at all these guys bitchin' that they want to have purses just like their wives & girlfriends! Let's market ***-bags!"

:shaking:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Gays spend a LOT of money. Gay days in Orlando coming up - tens of millions of dollars flow into the city annually.

I'm not shocked to see items marketed to them.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Gays spend a LOT of money.
^^x2
They spend lots of money on gay things.
Pirate would probably start GJKO (or something equally gay) if they could make money at it.
See what I did there?

·
Registered
288 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts