JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang Im gone for a few days and the Florida section has blown up! Is there a Sunshine State section left over there? Im sure its been said but from me we're glad to have you guys/gals. Its going to be fun to actually be able to wheel with you, join your for beach rides and get together for meet n greets. Ive seen you on the other forum and thought we'd probably all have a great time given the chance. So welcome! Rooster...

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
damn Rooster... i have to say your machine is lookin sick!:beer:
i believe we still have a couple more coming over from the st. augustine area :smokin:

bout time ...

Hey rooster - one of these guys has your rig from circa spring 2008. Forget which one (sorry whoever).
that would be Chunks. that was the first thing i thought when i first met him on one of our Hardrock runs.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Howdy Rooster, glad to meet you. We have something in common.......

·
Registered
715 Posts
Thanks!! I joined awhile ago but never posted up as I mainly hung out at the JKF but now we know WHERE IT'S AT!! :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey Rooster, how's it going? I'm assuming the picture is from the place you went this past weekend. How was it?

Thanks everyone for the comments, I appreciate it. Its changed a lot since some of you have seen it. I put my crusher corners on yesterday so I'll try and get up some pics. And Chunks, WOW brother from another mother Jeep right there. Looks good!

Smokey! It was fun man. He is going to build a lot more to play on. We went up to give him some ideas. He is more or less building it like we did Jeep Beach. Plus you get to go out and watch all the redneck girls playing in the mudholes when you get tired of wheeling.

Here are just a few pics from mine http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Boggin Bunnell/

And from their photobucket http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu357/muddycook/

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
lets see... every time i see a pic of your rig something is different from the last time i saw it.

What i noticed - New stickers.

Anything else?

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lets see... every time i see a pic of your rig something is different from the last time i saw it.

What i noticed - New stickers.

Anything else?
Well I got some more suspension work stuff from Poly. Got my sPOD put in, Oh and my AEV Crusher Corners :thefinger: I'll post up some pics in a little while. Im having a rear bumper and tire carrier made and since Larry hasnt released the fenders yet Im ordering some xenons this week. I broke all 4 of them at bunnell last weekend. Stuffed those 37's too far :grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Well I got some more suspension work stuff from Poly. Got my sPOD put in, Oh and my AEV Crusher Corners :thefinger: I'll post up some pics in a little while. Im having a rear bumper and tire carrier made and since Larry hasnt released the fenders yet Im ordering some xenons this week. I broke all 4 of them at bunnell last weekend. Stuffed those 37's too far :grinpimp:
what no new wheels and tires? Don't you trade every 3K to 5k miles? :thefinger:

Your rig is pretty sweet... I am definatly jealous.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what no new wheels and tires? Don't you trade every 3K to 5k miles? :thefinger:

Your rig is pretty sweet... I am definatly jealous.
LOL well the KM2's only have about 3500 miles on them but funny you should ask. I was seriously thinking about upgrading again. Id really like to go 40's with some Hutchinson beadlocks. I do love my Posion Spyders though. You know me, I get bored easy. Oh and thanks for the UCF/Miami tix. I'll paypal you if you need it or give it to you when we hook up.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
LOL well the KM2's only have about 3500 miles on them but funny you should ask. I was seriously thinking about upgrading again. Id really like to go 40's with some Hutchinson beadlocks. I do love my Posion Spyders though. You know me, I get bored easy. Oh and thanks for the UCF/Miami tix. I'll paypal you if you need it or give it to you when we hook up.
OMG - How come i am not surprised. Get the 40's already!

Yeah... paypal me the money (I'll pm you my addy) I want a set of the new wide safari straps:D

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
ok seriously? holy crap man. i wouldn't mind being first in line if the price is right :smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG - How come i am not surprised. Get the 40's already!

Yeah... paypal me the money (I'll pm you my addy) I want a set of the new wide safari straps:D
OK I will. I do love those new wide straps. I asked Hatch if I could trade mine in LOL. The 40's are going to go on hold for now. I need to get my fenders and bumper done first.

ok seriously? holy crap man. size of those poison spyders? i wouldn't mind being first in line if the price is right :smokin:
I would sell the rims to change the look of the Jeep again. They are 17x10's and are 5 on 5.5 so Id have to sell you the converter spacers to go with them. If your serious...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts