JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I buy a lot of damaged JK's. Hit in the front end. Rolled ect. I'm always looking for parts. Stock parts, aftermarket. Let me know what you have. Check my rep out out on pirate4x4.com You will find I am the number one vendor in poss feedback. I can have them picked up off of your porch by way of ups or if they are on a skid and at a business I can have the parts picked up by way of big truck all on my dime. Let me konw what you have. I'm always looking for stock JK axles too.

Todd Wooten

Owner
TrailWorthyFab.com

This is the next jeep to go into the shop to give you a feel for for what I'm needing. However I buy parts and rigs almost every day so if you guys want to name your prices to me in a PM I'll see what we can get worked out.

k

Need a Drivers mirror

Looking for a front bumper this has to go.. Aftermarket would work too if someone had a winch bumper for sale.

Body guy might be able to work with this but I'd rather find a take off...

Need a hood

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Things I'm always looking for.

Front bumpers stock or aftermarket

Grilles

Fenders

Hoods

Windshied Frames

Doors

Full steel corners

Rockers

door mirrors

soft tops

hard tops

I'll post up more as I think of it

·
Registered
14 Posts
fender help

Do you have any stock fenders (not just the flares?) for a Jk?

Lemme know, I'm desperate and trying to get mine fixed back up after some bad luck damage.. PM me if you have any leads.

Thanks.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have a stock Rubi hood in stone white I might be interested in letting go. Located in 39208

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a stock yellow hood:bounce:

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the next jeep to go into the shop to give you a feel for for what I'm needing. However I buy parts and rigs almost every day so if you guys want to name your prices to me in a PM I'll see what we can get worked out.

k

Need a Drivers mirror

Looking for a front bumper this has to go.. Aftermarket would work too if someone had a winch bumper for sale.

Body guy might be able to work with this but I'd rather find a take off...

Need a hood

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Naw, it needs the snorkel that goes in the hole.

But I have a silver hood no hardware

PM me what the hood is worth to you.

I know it is from a snorkel and I've pissed a lot of people off along the way with my thinking. However I'll throw it out there. Boats are made for water. Jeeps in my world are not. The day I need to put my jeep in that much water is the day that I will have my boat on the back of my truck. Just my 2 cents. For those that have them and love them that's cool but I've seen more people mess up killer rigs with water so I'm just not a fan.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Got some parts to get out of the basement:

Stock bumper cover (cut outs for tow hooks, but no fog lights)
4 Rubicon Shocks (2 front, 2 rear, 5000 miles on them)
Set of Springs (from 08 Unlimited 10000 miles on them)
stock front swaybar connects

Make offer + shipping

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a stock front bumper, fog cut outs (no lights).

I also have a set of rubi springs and shocks that I pulled off my rig, 10,000 miles on the set.

pm me with an offer if you want any of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts