JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my third Jeep and the last two had chrome grills...and enough crap to get me home. Kinda my thing.

Has anyone seen the stainless steel cover??

If you have one for sale, let me know. Plastic(I'm assuming the stock one is plastic) or stainless.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This is my third Jeep and the last two had chrome grills...and enough crap to get me home. Kinda my thing.

Has anyone seen the stainless steel cover??

If you have one for sale, let me know. Plastic(I'm assuming the stock one is plastic) or stainless.
Sorry dude, but I think there has been recent legislation passed against manufacturing of ANY chrome pieces for the JK. Heard there were severe fines and jail time associated with the crime. :beer:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Like your avatar :beer: but do NOT like your taste in grills :shaking:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
havent seen any lately but there used to be quite a few on here with people trying to get rid of them after the dealer had installed them
might want to dig through the old for sale threads and see if anyone still has one

·
Registered
18 Posts
Chrome grille

I have one in stock $150 plus actual shipping from zip 60097, or pickup welcome.. Paypal OK if you add 3%. Bob

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Like your avatar :beer:
Cheers on that! How about that embarrassing loss to Florida today....:rolleyes:

You've gotta be kiddin' me. $350? That's ridiculous. That should be a crime!
I agree, I'd prefer the stainless cover so it won't chip or crack the plastic. They shouldn't be that much.

I have one in stock $150 plus actual shipping from zip 60097, or pickup welcome.. Paypal OK if you add 3%. Bob
Is this the stainless version? PM headed your way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts