JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this may be a long shot but a corner piece of my JKU hardtop has broken off and is missing. It's the little piece that curves underneath the bottom of the rear windshield.

My plan is to sawzall off that part from a damaged/left-for-dead hardtop and graft it to mine

Anyone have one for sale or know where I might be able to acquire such a piece?

Thanks in advance,

Denver, CO
1 - 1 of 1 Posts