JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just moved to Salt Lake Utah area. I am currently looking for a stronger front axle to replace my stock axle. I am in the search for a Teraflex 44 or Prorock 44, Currie, front housing at the least. If one of you has a complete axle that works great as well. Will be willing to pay shipping depending on the cost, major plus to find some guys here in UTAH that have something available. Thanks guys!

Max

·
Registered
265 Posts
Teraflex is located in Utah, see if you can get a deal on picking one up directly from them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Teraflex is located in Utah, see if you can get a deal on picking one up directly from them.

Called them already. They said they keep the retail price to avoid undercutting their suppliers and to try and contact a local supplier here in Utah. I wish there was a deal they would cut me, would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
See above

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever get this sorted? I'm considering selling my axles and suspension. 9" front with Gold track LSD and numerous strength upgrades. ARB 35 spline super 44 rear 4.10 ratio. Teraflex 3" LCG full long arm with Fox remote reservoirs and the HD track bars. Also, teraflex big brakes all around optional not yet installed. Optional 5x5 to 5x5.5 adapters. Less than 5k on the set. Located northern UT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts