JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone please tell me what the fuck is going on. Took some shoots of the Jeep with the front skid and PSC Brawler Rockers, went to my build thread and I can't post to my own thread.

So, I deleted some posts that were rather worthless and still can't posts.

There is not a "Quick Reply" option and it says I don't have permissions when I click on "Quote."

Have I been banned from my own thread?

:mad:

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Someone please tell me what the fuck is going on. Took some shoots of the Jeep with the front skid and PSC Brawler Rockers, went to my build thread and I can't post to my own thread.

So, I deleted some posts that were rather worthless and still can't posts.

There is not a "Quick Reply" option and it says I don't have permissions when I click on "Quote."

Have I been banned from my own thread?

:mad:
Getting reports of some weird stuff.. Looking into it.

·
Administrator
731 Posts
Hey guys, is this only happening to forums you started? And is it possibly only happening in one section of the forum? I just checked all the usergroup permissions and 'reply to own threads' is set correctly. Can you post a screenshot of the denied page you see?

Thank you

AF Tech Staff

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't know how to do a screenshot but this is what comes up

JK Wheeler, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

·
Registered
27 Posts
I noticed the same thing on the thread I started in the "Welcome Room." Same message as quoted above...

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
I can't get into anything except
"new post" threads. I just cancelled my red star. :thefinger:

·
Administrator
731 Posts
Fixed some other permissions I found that I believe were wrong. It should be fixed for all of the JK Community section which I believe is the only one affected.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Check. Looks like mine is working now, at least the "Quick Reply" is there, when I click it clears the submission box to allow me to type.

Thanks ADMIN, HITMONEY and the rest of the behind the scenes PEEPS.

Now, don't let it happen again. :D

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Can't put pictures in my albums. Says I am not a member of any groups. :gluging:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Can't put pictures in my albums. Says I am not a member of any groups. :gluging:
Just logged on a few mins ago... and thought the issues had been resolved.

Real sorry for the inconvenience.

Will see what admin can do asap.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
I don't know how to do a screenshot but this is what comes up

JK Wheeler, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Sounds like denial of service.

Attack?:shitstorm:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
THIS JUST IN

We have a news article forum.

Well, we might. If anyone can post to it.

vBulletin Message
Dancin Dan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user [ccount may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
Log Out Home

Come on now, Canada. WTF?:cwm13:

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
We have a news article forum.

Well, we might. If anyone can post to it.
Wow that would be sweet, then I could collapse it :)

love you Dan no homo

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
It's working, Stub! Thanks! :bounce:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts