Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
oh my god.
Wow.
Who the hell votes for that piece of shit in a car show? Really?
The gril guard makes me laugh/puke at the same time.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
^^^ lol at the little box of wheaties in the passenger door pocket.

Thanks Grant, I only looked at the thumbnail pics:beer:

·
Registered
515 Posts
why the fuck is there a box of Wheaties in the passenger door?

edit: beat me to it knight :beer:

another edit: don't forget to check out the chrome bolt-head covers in the engine compartment...extreme

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
lol at Ron Mexico seein' the Wheaties too.

To help power the 3.8?:grinpimp:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I like the grab handle on the grab handle on the passenger side. The wood grain is awesome too!

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is a seriously badass grill guard!!!! WTF is that supposed to go on? A mid 90s Grand Cherokee? Yeah the Wheatie's are funny but not as funny as the little league trophies in the pic...what's up with that? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is a seriously badass grill guard!!!! WTF is that supposed to go on? A mid 90s Grand Cherokee? Yeah the Wheatie's are funny but not as funny as the little league trophies in the pic...what's up with that? :grinpimp:
By the size of it im going to guess that grill guard goes to a F250 or some big ass truck but I busted out laughing when I saw this thing... dont know how he earned all those trophies unless they are just because everyone felt bad for him.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
most likely the judges were little league players... Not sure why anyone would of voted for this jeep but my guess is he was the only entrant in the class.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I kinda like it.....

Ok lets see how flamed i get but I like a few things...... Teh skulls on the lights could be cool if tehy were black and came off easy. and I LOVE Wheaties :laughing:;):laughing:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My favorite are the two chrome rings where the fog lights dont exist...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts