JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fell off my chair when I read your post over accross the tracks at the "jk-forum.
You have Gut's & [email protected]'s,;) "Fast Eddie" must of sat there & cried like a "Little Boy" that he is.....
(((Michael Michael, your not aloud in my tree house no more, I don't like you like you no more and I told my Mommy not to let you my yard)))).
And that's great you have your OD back with the Gear Install.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What happened, I didn't catch it? Do you have a link to the thread or was is deleted?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not here,.....over on the JK-Forum.Pi$$ed off the little Boy that runs it.
Thread >(I drove 1200 miles to get my OD back)

Fast Eddie wrote:

Ummm, whatever happened to your proclamation of never buying anything from any of the sponsors that support our website? Found out that you needed something your cronies couldn't provide? Well, changing your signature on all the other forums so that you wouldn't look like such a stupid hypocrite was definitely a good move but in case you hadn't noticed.... you forgot to change your avatar too. LOL!! Damn you really are an attention starved wannabee rockstar who would do just about anything to get a little attention.

Well, I must say that time and time again you have made it very clear that you are a hostile element who hates me, this forum and how I choose to run it. You have made it a point to talk smack about me every chance you get and everywhere you can and I have to say that you are no longer a welcome guest here. Need I say, this will be the very last post of yours that will ever be seen on this forum.
Good bye.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Oh my god I'm going to go cry now. I can't play in Eddies tree house.

Yes I can see where my post was such a violent attack on JK-Forum that not only did it require editing and censorship from the admin but was hostile enough to warrant banning me.

I wonder how long before he deletes the whole thread?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my god I'm going to go cry now. I can't play in Eddies tree house.

Yes I can see where my post was such a violent attack on JK-Forum that not only did it require editing and censorship from the admin but was hostile enough to warrant banning me.

I wonder how long before he deletes the whole thread?
He won't, that little Boy feeds off of his followers, all little kids do..........
((((Boy Eddie, you showed him, your the BOSS of the TREE HOUSE for sure>)))) :rolleyes:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Well I have been fully banned and now fully deleted from JK-Forum. Every post I made and every thread I've started has now been erased. I guess someone's comment about going back and reviewing my posts I've made doesn't warrant the actions that Eddie was taking has made Eddie decide to delete everything so no one can see the facts as they really were.

I just have to laugh.

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Well I have been fully banned and now fully deleted from JK-Forum. Every post I made and every thread I've started has now been erased. I guess someone's comment about going back and reviewing my posts I've made doesn't warrant the actions that Eddie was taking has made Eddie decide to delete everything so no one can see the facts as they really were.

I just have to laugh.
It never happened. You never existed.

Oh wait. You are still there. ;)

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...32+jk-forum+michaelw&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Michael, What did you expect? Whether you liked the rules or not, you were asking to be banned. Rules are rules. Like any forum we are but guest's and participate at the discretion of the Administrator that runs the forum. Of course I am biased but dude you deserved everything you got. Too bad too! I really enjoyed your rig and the mods you did to it. Life's a beach. Seeya.
Yeah I could see where posting about one of Eddies paying sponsors is asking to be banned. Yep I broke all of his rules.... umm which one? I never posted any links to non-sponsoring vendors. I never talked poo-poo about anyone or any vendor. Oh I know which one, the one that Eddie made up special for me that said I couldn't say Nth Degree Mobility. Or maybe it was when he told me I couldn't post pictures of Nth's lift stating that I didn't have their permission. Oh wait Chris invited me to come down and take pictures. Or maybe it was the one where Eddie said I work for Nth, despite the fact that they told him I am just a customer after he called and asked about me. He cited that I got something from them so therefore I am working for them. What a freaking joke when it boiled down to he wanted to post his EJS pictures first so he could "scoop" the world on the new products. I know, it was the last time I sent him an email asking him to meet up with me since he was going to be in the area so we could sit down and talk it over and work it out. But he decided there was nothing to work out cause I don't matter to him as neither does any of his other forum members and stated that the only reason I wanted to meet him was to call him names and kick his ass.

Well honestly Clackey, I expected a little more maturity, and perhaps an even hand. What I got is what many others are beginning to experience and see. Eddie is making his own bed, now he gets to lie/lay in it.

You are welcome to stick around you know. I like your company and for that matter many, many others on the "other" board. Feel free to come by and shoot the ****. Or if you really feel the need you can even come by and arrange to meet up and let's do some wheeling, because that's what this is about not panty-assed Internet ego and girly games.

2 Posts
Yous guys is sio sillly! Just redickless... you start own forum then cry about how othre forum is so sucking all time!

You banned cuz you's all whiny mothafukkas tha ain't good enuff for otha site! Yu cumplane about sensorship but you being dishonest wiff yourselves - you are stupid fukks that didnt listen to rules over there and get banned cuz you sucks! Ha Ha Fuk Yu Bytches - yu is all ghey mothafukkas! :D

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Yous guys is sio sillly! Just redickless... you start own forum then cry about how othre forum is so sucking all time!

You banned cuz you's all whiny mothafukkas tha ain't good enuff for otha site! Yu cumplane about sensorship but you being dishonest wiff yourselves - you are stupid fukks that didnt listen to rules over there and get banned cuz you sucks! Ha Ha Fuk Yu Bytches - yu is all ghey mothafukkas! :D
So what? You couldn't think of something new to say? But really since you are obviously so smart, what rule did I break that got me banned?

I'm still waiting?

G

·
0 Posts

Well, this is exactly the reason I left the forum. Kids, JustKids over there. I think it's really a secret republican organization and you must salute the boss every day, fall in line and never, ever, ever disagree with Mr. Ed. If you follow Mr. Ed's rules, you're OK. But if you don't, you're banned. Smart businessman - destroy the only asset your venture has, one by one.

The funny thing is that JK-Forum is really a tiny, tiny little fly speck in the internet. It mostly just doesn't register and certainly doesn't matter. It's OK to be a fly speck in the internet because it's huge. But one should realize it's only a tiny fly speck and having a silly little on line forum doesn't make you some sort of god. Yet Mr. Ed thinks his rules are some sort of law. I even heard one member say that because someone had mentioned their product without Mr. Ed's permission, they had probably broken the law and engaged in illegal behavior. Now there's a man with a delusional mind completely detached from reality. You set up some arbitrary rules on a fly speck in the internet, get a few users, most of whom can't even spell, and suddenly you think your rules are the law of the land. I feel a new title coming on:

Mr. Ed, Lord of the Fly Speck!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Oh Boy,..wish I had you in the "Nam",,,,,you would of cried like little baby "Little Boy".... you have no idea what your dealing with,,,now get back to your corner, your on a time out.

·
Registered
400 Posts

Question; Do you know how I know your GHEY???
Answer; When you talk like this Corn Holer!!

Get a Life......

·
Registered
52 Posts
Definitely at a loss...

Knew there were things going on but - and don't get me wrong 'cuz I don't know enough about either side - but someone made a comment above about talking about non-sponsored products on the other site and getting into trouble.

I know that many times I mentioned items that had nothing to do with sponsors over there. Although I will admit I never posted a full link to anyone either.

Not certain if things have changed recently because I have been handshackled away from the computer due to other issues at home but while there are obviously issues at sites everywhere - not certain if it is across the board that the other site won't let you discuss items from non-sponsored folk.

...or is that recent experience and everyone is seeing it??

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
...or is that recent experience and everyone is seeing it??
Its not recent or new, its just that it is becoming more and more obvious. The more vendors that turn down the "bounty" to be a sponsor the more vendors are "black balled". The more censorship (black balling) of information that takes place it just gets harder and harder to hide it.

It is claimed the place was made for the people and the benefit of the people.
Yet if someone asks a question that can not be answered with a preferred vendor the post dies.
If someone posts a question about a preferred vendor that isn't all sunshine and roses, attacks by the moderators, administrator and the sheeple start.
If someone makes even the slightest comment about this they are told that this is not a public board but private and if you don't like it you can leave.
If the board was made for the people why are they encouraged to leave?

It is claimed that the board protects its vendors by not allowing links to non-sponsoring vendors.
Why is that some vendors names can not even be said?
Who decides who is or can be a sponsoring vendor? First come first served? Friends and family first? Vendors whose websites you create?
If it is decided then the information can not be unbiased.
If a person has a problem with a vendors product, why is it always the fault of the person and not the vendor? Or maybe it just happened that this one time a defective product got out.

So it is apparent that the board isn't for the people and for the benefit of the people because the people are provided only with a small and censored snapshot of products. You are not given the opportunity to say compare all lift kits as you can't mention half of the companies names.

You are not allowed to make your own decision especially if it is against the party line. Otherwise you face horde mentality jump on the bandwagon beat up the disbeliever group circle jerk.

The board wasn't created for the people or the benefit of the people. The board doesn't protect vendors, only special vendors. The board doesn't freely allow all vendors to participate so the vendor selection is censored.

So it's not really for the people. It's not for all vendors. Then it must simply be an advertising medium in which one person profits from the entire activity. So it is a profit making business venture. That's fine, call it that. But it certainly isn't for the people and that is the only motivation.

Which reminds me, I watched a project-jk video the other day. I have to comment on the credits where those vehicles that had project-jk stickers on them were indicated in the credits. Does a project-jk decal give you more horsepower? Does it make you a better driver? Or was it mentioned so that all the sheeple know they are supposed to have purchased a project-jk sticker to be part of the crowd and further line the pockets of the administrator?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its not recent or new, its just that it is becoming more and more obvious. The more vendors that turn down the "bounty" to be a sponsor the more vendors are "black balled". The more censorship (black balling) of information that takes place it just gets harder and harder to hide it.

It is claimed the place was made for the people and the benefit of the people.
Yet if someone asks a question that can not be answered with a preferred vendor the post dies.
If someone posts a question about a preferred vendor that isn't all sunshine and roses, attacks by the moderators, administrator and the sheeple start.
If someone makes even the slightest comment about this they are told that this is not a public board but private and if you don't like it you can leave.
If the board was made for the people why are they encouraged to leave?

It is claimed that the board protects its vendors by not allowing links to non-sponsoring vendors.
Why is that some vendors names can not even be said?
Who decides who is or can be a sponsoring vendor? First come first served? Friends and family first? Vendors whose websites you create?
If it is decided then the information can not be unbiased.
If a person has a problem with a vendors product, why is it always the fault of the person and not the vendor? Or maybe it just happened that this one time a defective product got out.

So it is apparent that the board isn't for the people and for the benefit of the people because the people are provided only with a small and censored snapshot of products. You are not given the opportunity to say compare all lift kits as you can't mention half of the companies names.

You are not allowed to make your own decision especially if it is against the party line. Otherwise you face horde mentality jump on the bandwagon beat up the disbeliever group circle jerk.

The board wasn't created for the people or the benefit of the people. The board doesn't protect vendors, only special vendors. The board doesn't freely allow all vendors to participate so the vendor selection is censored.

So it's not really for the people. It's not for all vendors. Then it must simply be an advertising medium in which one person profits from the entire activity. So it is a profit making business venture. That's fine, call it that. But it certainly isn't for the people and that is the only motivation.

Which reminds me, I watched a project-jk video the other day. I have to comment on the credits where those vehicles that had project-jk stickers on them were indicated in the credits. Does a project-jk decal give you more horsepower? Does it make you a better driver? Or was it mentioned so that all the sheeple know they are supposed to have purchased a project-jk sticker to be part of the crowd and further line the pockets of the administrator?
Your just a little toughy aren't you,...very well said, and you actually put everthing about that board in prespective.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guess I missed a bunch of that but...

can't say it surprises me much.

The stuff I was following was very non-sponsor specific and as such was probably not even deemed important enough for much monitoring.

I do recall an awful lot of bickering though...too bad.

...and a bunch of things that were truly non-starters in my mind that seemed to be blown WAY out of proportion.

Which vendors can't be named? Seriously?? If so, the knowledge of that would turn heads rather quickly as some of us newbies "thought" we could at least attempt searches to find out about almost anything that folks have tried...

what a bummer!

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Which vendors can't be named? Seriously?? If so, the knowledge of that would turn heads rather quickly as some of us newbies "thought" we could at least attempt searches to find out about almost anything that folks have tried...what a bummer!
First off I agree, what a bummer. There is a lot of work put into the site.

I will only speak from my direct experience. I know of others but I won't say about them. But how many posts do you see comments where people are saying they are not affiliated with someone? Or posts that ask for a PM if they want to know more or where? How many people skirt the issues of business names?

Names withheld to protect the innocent. Besides all my posts have magically vanished from the forum.

Experience #1)
There was a guy who had installed some lights in his JK. I asked him in the post where he got them from. He said he would send the info via PM because he had already been "spoken to" about linking or using the vendors name.

Experience #2)
After receiving my Nth Degree Mobility prototype lift kit I posted all over the place with pictures of the flex and finished product. This post was deleted from the forum. Even though previous posts still remained showing work in progress. I was told via email that I am no longer allowed to mention the name of Nth Degree Mobility because I work for them or was actively compensated by them to pimp the product. After some emails with the admin, I said I would never mention the name again. I never did. I did mention to the admin that I thought this was unfair and not part of his rules. I told him that I am in no way compensated or was I ever encouraged to pimp Nth's products. Even after he called and talked to them and they said no, he's just another customer, it was refused to be the truth so therefore I worked for Nth and was a compensated pimp. :rolleyes: I was offered to leave if I didn't like the new rule just for me.

On yet another forum this topic had come up again and this time I discussed my situation. I was then stripped of all rights and my posts had to be approved by the admin before they would be seen. This was because, that's what the admin wanted to do, not because I broke a rule as in fact I was abiding by the rules, even the new specially imposed one. It was this that created the rift between the admin and I. I never did break any rules of that board, I did however voice my opinion on another board. This is obviously why I was banned, not because I broke any rule but because I didn't bow down and openly disagreed with the admin. In fact my last post that got me banned was a post about me driving 1200 miles to visit one of his sponsors place of business to have my gears redone. The attack that the admin did regarding this post is archived on this forum. So even though my entire history has been removed from that forum it still lives on here and in Internet backups. I actually think it was peoples comments of "I don't know what you've done so wrong after reading all the posts you have made on that forum" that probably inspired the complete deletion of my history there.

So there you have it. Sorry it's so long. Hopefully others will step up and provide their personal censorship. Don't forget if it's censored you'll never know what you missed. ;)

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
First off I agree, what a bummer. There is a lot of work put into the site.

I will only speak from my direct experience. I know of others but I won't say about them. But how many posts do you see comments where people are saying they are not affiliated with someone? Or posts that ask for a PM if they want to know more or where? How many people skirt the issues of business names?

Names withheld to protect the innocent. Besides all my posts have magically vanished from the forum.

Experience #1)
There was a guy who had installed some lights in his JK. I asked him in the post where he got them from. He said he would send the info via PM because he had already been "spoken to" about linking or using the vendors name.

Experience #2)
After receiving my Nth Degree Mobility prototype lift kit I posted all over the place with pictures of the flex and finished product. This post was deleted from the forum. Even though previous posts still remained showing work in progress. I was told via email that I am no longer allowed to mention the name of Nth Degree Mobility because I work for them or was actively compensated by them to pimp the product. After some emails with the admin, I said I would never mention the name again. I never did. I did mention to the admin that I thought this was unfair and not part of his rules. I told him that I am in no way compensated or was I ever encouraged to pimp Nth's products. Even after he called and talked to them and they said no, he's just another customer, it was refused to be the truth so therefore I worked for Nth and was a compensated pimp. :rolleyes: I was offered to leave if I didn't like the new rule just for me.

On yet another forum this topic had come up again and this time I discussed my situation. I was then stripped of all rights and my posts had to be approved by the admin before they would be seen. This was because, that's what the admin wanted to do, not because I broke a rule as in fact I was abiding by the rules, even the new specially imposed one. It was this that created the rift between the admin and I. I never did break any rules of that board, I did however voice my opinion on another board. This is obviously why I was banned, not because I broke any rule but because I didn't bow down and openly disagreed with the admin. In fact my last post that got me banned was a post about me driving 1200 miles to visit one of his sponsors place of business to have my gears redone. The attack that the admin did regarding this post is archived on this forum. So even though my entire history has been removed from that forum it still lives on here and in Internet backups. I actually think it was peoples comments of "I don't know what you've done so wrong after reading all the posts you have made on that forum" that probably inspired the complete deletion of my history there.

So there you have it. Sorry it's so long. Hopefully others will step up and provide their personal censorship. Don't forget if it's censored you'll never know what you missed. ;)
Well, at least you can still post in that other forum.:D Because of the moderator from Jk-Forum, I don't have the privilege of posting in anything but OT:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.