JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Macho Man" Randy Savage, a professional wrestler who became a fan favorite thanks to his outlandish outfits and trademark catchphrase, died Friday in a car wreck, according to TMZ.

The 58-year-old Savage reportedly suffered a heart attack while driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler in Tampa, Fla., and careened across lanes of oncoming traffic before colliding head-on with a tree. He died later at a local hospital.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Report-Randy-8216-Macho-Man-8217-Savage-die?urn=top-wp98

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
"Macho Man" Randy Savage, a professional wrestler who became a fan favorite thanks to his outlandish outfits and trademark catchphrase, died Friday in a car wreck, according to TMZ.

The 58-year-old Savage reportedly suffered a heart attack while driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler in Tampa, Fla., and careened across lanes of oncoming traffic before colliding head-on with a tree. He died later at a local hospital.
Yep.

But props for at least adding the story.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
no shit. you never know when its your time. go wheeling today

·
Registered
437 Posts
anybody know the insurance co teh parts were cool and it had 60's under it

I am sorry to see hin go but parts is parts

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
anybody know the insurance co teh parts were cool and it had 60's under it

I am sorry to see him go but parts is parts
dooood, maybe in a week or two. <facepalm> Bounced over a concrete median (small or high wall?) and into a tree. I wonder how much damage, if any, they may have incurred.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts