JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Arkansas Crawlers 4x4 club put together an awesome 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited that is being raffled off over the next year. It has a 6.1L Hemi, D60 axles front/rear, Atlas transfer case, Katzkin leather, custom airbrushed paint, etc. 100% of the proceeds benefit the Wounded Warrior Project charity. The WWP mission is:

"To raise the awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of severely injured service men and women, to help severely injured service members aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs."

Check out the Jeep and buy tickets at:

http://www.WarriorJeep.org

and spread the word. We are hoping to raise $500,000+ for our wounded veterans. It was already showcased at SEMA in the MOPAR booth this past week, and will be on a 20+ stop Superlift Suspension tour next year. Whenever it's not on tour with Superlift, it will be in Arkansas or surrounding states at various events. If anyone has any event info for veterans events, any events to do with any branch of service, etc. let me know and we'll try to have it there. Thanks!

·
Registered
966 Posts
It's a beautiful JK AND a great cause. Donated!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Awe man! Awesome cause and a great vehicle.... Wish I would have seen this post before the deadline (yesterday) :(

The deadline is Nov 18, 2008 so everyone still has time to show their support. Bought my tics!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's Nov 2008. Still almost a year left. :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you happen to be at EJS in MOAB this week, you can see the Warrior Jeep in person. Here's a pic of our club Vice President and Walker Evans (who donated the wheels for it.) It will be on the trail some, and with the Superlift crew in the Vendors Area later this week.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Man, that paint job is bad to the bone!

i'm confused though... the descriptions all say Rubicon Unlimited, but, if you look at the pics, it still has an "X" sticker? :confused:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, that paint job is bad to the bone!

i'm confused though... the descriptions all say Rubicon Unlimited, but, if you look at the pics, it still has an "X" sticker? :confused:
Yeah the painter did an awesome job, but messed up and put the X on it. It's definitely a Rubicon.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Smooth "vehicle"...have my ticket...BTW, I don't care what anyone thinks, but the MOPAR offroad bumpers look sharp...even sharper once the fog hole light edition comes out...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i'm waiting for that bumper myself...

·
Registered
9 Posts
as a wounded warrior myself I can personally say that the WWP is an amazing organization that so many of our wounded here at walter reed are very thankful for. Please support this by buying a ticket it will make a difference here for these men and women.

·
Registered
169 Posts
They are having a wounded warrior weekend nov. 13 thru the 16 at the superlift orv park in Arkansas.You can buy tickets and go on trails and all money raised goes to the wwp.We are going.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Made my donation and for a great cause............

1 - 20 of 23 Posts