JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just bought myself a 2015 Wrangler Sport and I was wondering if anyone had access or knew where to find a copy of the workshop manual for this model?

Thanks in advance馃嵑

Registered
Omg what?
You're the loser who doesn't know how to obtain a factory service manual.
Your only reply should be "Thank you! May I have another?"
Now stfu.
I have learned over the past 2 years and especially since my news parts job at a Jeep dealer NEVER assume you know what "part" they are asking for. EVERYONE has different names for the same thing and the same name for different things.

Funny... Coil is one. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ Just yesterday I got a call from a shop needing a coil. I immediately thought of you. I did clarify with the caller that they were looking for the ignition coil and not a cool Jeep guy. 馃お But one other time a customer wanted COILS.

When I heard workshop manual I was thinking Santa's workshop or maybe a carpenters workshop or a fabricators or metal guys workshop. In my experience we called them mechanics garages or shops not workshops.

No question is a dumb question. You don't know what you don't know.

Registered
I have learned over the past 2 years and especially since my news parts job at a Jeep dealer NEVER assume you know what "part" they are asking for. EVERYONE has different names for the same thing and the same name for different things.

Funny... Coil is one. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ Just yesterday I got a call from a shop needing a coil. I immediately thought of you. I did clarify with the caller that they were looking for the ignition coil and not a cool Jeep guy. 馃お But one other time a customer wanted COILS.

When I heard workshop manual I was thinking Santa's workshop or maybe a carpenters workshop or a fabricators or metal guys workshop. In my experience we called them mechanics garages or shops not workshops.

No question is a dumb question. You don't know what you don't know.
2 things.
1) I'll never be a cool guy, so let's cut that nub before people start looking for flowers.
2) There are dumb questions. Sometimes they lead to good information, or at least a better understanding of where everyone is in terms of practical ability.
When someone who asks a stupid fucking question derides the answer, or derided the question that may lead to a better understanding of how to assist aforementioned stupid fucking question asker, then that person is fucked and gets nothing until they come to the realization that they are, in fact, an ignorant twat.
/rant.

Registered
2 things.
1) I'll never be a cool guy, so let's cut that nub before people start looking for flowers.
2) There are dumb questions. Sometimes they lead to good information, or at least a better understanding of where everyone is in terms of practical ability.
When someone who asks a stupid fucking question derides the answer, or derided the question that may lead to a better understanding of how to assist aforementioned stupid fucking question asker, then that person is fucked and gets nothing until they come to the realization that they are, in fact, an ignorant twat.
/rant.
I prefer a night out with tacos instead of flowers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts