JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are here till August working, but this next weekend we are off and headed to Moab! Anyone else going down? I'm in West Jordan, would like to hear from some local members.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Riverton, headed to Moab on Wed 27-mon april1? Are you registered for any trails? I'll be running Hells Revenge on Fri. Wipe Out Hill on big Sat and Elephant Hill on Easter Sunday then home Monday.

·
Registered
357 Posts
We are here till August working, but this next weekend we are off and headed to Moab! Anyone else going down? I'm in West Jordan, would like to hear from some local members.
Hey, do me a favor, drive over to Rocky Road Outfitters and throw a flaming bag of dog shit at their door for me will ya!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am over in Kearns and will be heading to Moab April 25th - 29th. There is a kick-ass car show that weekend and the trails aren't so busy. I'll be taking my wife and two little girls. We will be meeting up with some friends , but I will have the only Jeep. Wouldn't mind someone else to wheel with. We will be camping by the way.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Well there a name I haven't seen in a while. What's up buster?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts