JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, we finally got a lift!! It's a 2 1/2 inch Teraflex Budget Boost and it's going on tomrrow!!!!!!!!!!! :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Gold Mt, here we come!:jeep2::jeep2::jeep2::jeep2:

Got it for only $100..of course we had to drive to Barstow to get it.....but it's worth it!

~Richard & Melissa~
:beer: :innocent:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Wow, that looks awfully familiar...where have I seen that before? Oh YEAH!!!!

SDMF and I just put it on MY Jeep yesterday!!!

Your rig is gonna look sweet Richard and Melissa!!

Can't wait to see your pics with the lift on!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
You'll be happy with your decision. I ran that lift before I got my bigger one. The great part is that it will still drive like stock. Are you using the shock extensions? That's what I went with and they worked well too. It beats paying for new shocks. Also, you may have issues hitting the rear sway bar link if you run factory wheels and no spacers. I think you can do something with the sway bar link, but I can't remember what it was. Maybe you mount them to the inside of the post.

·
Registered
913 Posts
You'll be happy with your decision. I ran that lift before I got my bigger one. The great part is that it will still drive like stock. Are you using the shock extensions? That's what I went with and they worked well too. It beats paying for new shocks. Also, you may have issues hitting the rear sway bar link if you run factory wheels and no spacers. I think you can do something with the sway bar link, but I can't remember what it was. Maybe you mount them to the inside of the post.
Yep you got it.... Put them to the inside..

·
Registered
854 Posts
Congrats, you are gonna love your ride now :beer:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
899 Posts
That's an awesome deal. Be sure to post some pics after you get it installed. And a cool thing to look forward too is later on if you ever decide to upgrade to a 3" or even a 4" coil spring kit, you can save those spacers to go on top to create a monster. Then you can get some of those 38's (or then some) that Hundy has been selling to fit under there nicely.

Again, nice grab on the deal.
:beer:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yep you got it.... Put them to the inside..
Wait... you can do this and it all work? Please tell me yes. This makes getting this kit for Christmas a little easier if I don't have to spend another $200 on wheel spacers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts