JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I get my new JeepSwag hood and tailgate struts and a little added bonus is in the bottom of the box. Brett emails me and asks me to check out the new hood lift fix he's been working on.

Seems incredibly simple - took all of about 6 minutes to install, and here is a pic.
Now, I've only ever experience hood lift once while driving up to Payson with some serious cross winds going on. I can certainly see how this little kit will dramatically reduce how much the hood can lift against the rubber clamps holding it down. The only change you have to make it to unclip the hood latch through the grill before it will 'pop' up enuf to get your fingers under the hood and release it all the way.

Good job Brett - super simple and smart.

Attachments

·
Registered
777 Posts
yeah Brett sent me one too

i dont really need it is my Daystar Hood Wranglers seem to do the job just fine, but its a cool simple solution

·
Registered
314 Posts
It works great for me. I had hoodlift everyday with the headwinds here in the coachella valley but not anymore. Thanks brett.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I had the same Problem and the way I fixed it was with Zip Ties On the Hodd latch.I would post some Pics but my camera Is dead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts