JKOwners Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

Bought a house so the jk project has been on hold should start working on it again here soon. But here’s it moving from the old place to the new place. Oh and my kid is supposed to be born anyday now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
Congrats on the house and the kiddo, dude! :beer:

Do NOT plan to LS swap either of those while they're still under warranty :thefinger: :laughing:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Update wontons and 5.3 got sold due to covid.
Ended up buy 2.5 Rockwell’s and bought a running driving yukon off a buddy for $1000. Sold more in parts than purchasing.
With doing 2.5 tons figured I’d stretch the jee even more and make it more useful. Went 4’ longer off the back of the frame so I could build a 5’ bed. Giving me a 140-150” wheelbase.
Got my four link built. Subframe built for the rear a dash bent up The new 6.0/4l65e/241c with a sye in its home.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
More photos.. working in a one car garage is tight. Will say the air powered ram for the Woodward fab bender works sooo much better than doing it by hand. Also bought a new welder miller matic 215. A plasma cutter off amazon. Actually works amazingly well

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Started building my dash pieces. Definitely not the easiest or the best but it’ll due. Lots of fit grind repeat.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Got the shifters mounted today.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts