JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a hand. I had surgery on Monday and have been laid up since. I went to start "Annie", my 10th Anniversary Rubicon, and the remote start would not work. Some reason I popped the hood and found a F*$#@&G nest by the battery. I don’t know if it was squirrels or mice. They chewed on my battery some and some of the wiring harness but didn’t look like any of the wiring. I can’t really climb around too much yet due to my sore gut. The only thing I could find that did not work is the remote start. If anyone has any idea what wires I can look for I'd appreciate it very much. Any ideas on how to keep rodents out would help too.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top