JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've turned my jk into a racing jeep, none highway so I removed the air bags and other safety stuff since none of it will be applicable from here on out. We have fuel to the motor, but no spark, if you turn the key like you normally would nothing happens, but we can jump it at the fuse box and get it to crank, but still no fire at the plugs. The fan will randonly kick on as we have the starter, run accessory jumpered, but still no spark. 08 6 speed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The "new" lights on my dash is the red light for the security, my batter light blinks, and the ECM light blinks. The fuel tank ha been removed and the fuel pump has been unplugged. We tried to use a after market pump that runs at the proper psi, but with all the trouble we are having we put the old tank and pump next to it to test with

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i haven't been able to get that one to work either. any idea on how to reset the security system on one?

·
22,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
ISO Image

I have an ISO of the 07 Factory Service Manual and I have the 4 book set of the 08 Factory service manuals. Where are you located at?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the links guys were looking at them now.

i'm located in ashland ky 41102

here's what i'm working with. i'm wanting to do a motor swap this winter, i just need to get it through till then

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Ashland Ky

I could connect to your computer and up load the ISO for the 2007. It would be close. I think it's around 175 megs.

·
22,098 Posts
thanks for the links guys were looking at them now.

i'm located in ashland ky 41102

here's what i'm working with. i'm wanting to do a motor swap this winter, i just need to get it through till then

I think that you have a few more problems than just the wiring.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts