JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took out my center console to give a good cleaning and I found a wire not attached to anything. I'm not sure if its an extra wire or if it should b attached somewhere. It is located near my e brake on the driver side. It is green with a black female plug end on it with a piece of copper bent that's sticking in the end of it. I'm having issues loading a pic. Ill keep trying. I have a 15 2door no power anything. Any help would be great

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
I remember from removing me entire wiring harness out of me Jeep, that under the console there are a few wires that just go directly to ground.

Maybe check to see if you have any studs sticking up (the ones with nuts on them) that don't have anything going to them. If you do, remove the nut and you might find a ring terminal that should have a wire going to it.

If I remember right, not all the the wires going to ground wires were black. So keep that in mind.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Then check the parking brake lever as it should trigger that light coming on. Does it come on when you set the emergency brake?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts