JKOwners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing special. Just a few poser pics showing the winter shoes. Sorry nothing to exciting. But you know we all love are babies

Attachments

· Registered
36 Posts
thats a Sahara bumper set with sahara side steps...Rubicons dont come with those....nice addition though of the tires, lift!

· Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a Sahara bumper set with new bumside steps...Rubicons dont come with those....nice addition though of the tires, lift!
No real RUBI. I swapped my friend my rubi front and rear bumper from his SAHARA since I had ordered my WARN REAR and ARB FRONT. The deal worked out great for me because sice I gave him my Rubi throw aways he will install both new bumpers 4 $100 bucks and some of natures finest. Nothing pisses me off more than people who label their rides something their not. Its always the best when your in the trails and the guy with the so called RUBI said he didnt have lockers because he didnt add that option. Good eye though bro

G

·
This Rubicon is fishy to me. Why would you swap all the Rubi exterior stuff when you plan on putting all the things in your sig on it? I assume you’re sig is things to come and not what you have?

Weird!

· Registered
827 Posts
Hey guys,
for your enjoyment, check out my new JK and its new shoes.
It's a JK. Honest. I just switched parts with my buddy. I put on leaf springs. A CJ grill and hood....and most of the body panels.....and some other stuff. I left the Rubicon sticker off the hood though. Those are ghey.

· Registered
3,998 Posts
Obviously not a MBRP or even a "MRBP" (must be a new brand) cat back since that is a factory muffler, that fuel filler cover isnt even the mopar one. Is the dana 30 a standard rotation or is it a high pinion? Good lookin JK though

· Registered
934 Posts
It is a sweet looking Jeep. :D

I'm just calling you out on the "Rubicon" part. Sahara's are sweet, enjoy it for that. You can wheel the hell out of it and be proud.

Looking at the Axle identification chart on Coloradok5.com here.

http://www.coloradok5.com/axleguide.shtml

It's a Dana 30 front. Hard to see clear in the pic but you can see the round bottom and the shape of the stamping on the cover.

Here is the Dana 30.

Dana 44

· Registered
3,998 Posts
That is definitely a 30 look at the area around the drain plug. Shame Shame never pays to lie

It is a sweet looking Jeep. :D

I'm just calling you out on the "Rubicon" part. Sahara's are sweet, enjoy it for that. You can wheel the hell out of it and be proud.

Looking at the Axle identification chart on Coloradok5.com here.

http://www.coloradok5.com/axleguide.shtml

It's a Dana 30 front. Hard to see clear in the pic but you can see the round bottom and the shape of the stamping on the cover.

Here is the Dana 30.

Dana 44

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.