JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which ones? Don't want to get something that is poop.

Seen the Rugged Ridge ones and look pretty good.

Going to put some Hella Spots on them. (wife getting me a surprise b-day present) lol

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I had the rugged ridge, but just picked up some BDF ones... NICE.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I really like my Rugged Ridge ones. Very well made (but from China).

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
^^They come with a rubber backing so that they don't hurt the paint on the windshield bracket. I have mine off now for a color change.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
K so added the rugged ridge ones to my perverbial basket. Second question though. Which Lights? I looked at the LED ones from Rigid. Just not my style. Want something old school(looks) and round. Mind you I don't do a lot of night wheeling, but this is just there to have some extra illumination when needed. I tend to use the lights more at the shop than anywhere else.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've always liked the cheapo Hella tractor flood lights with the rubber housing. They're not a modern fancy-schmancy LED flood light, but aimed outward at an angle to light up the sides of the road makes it so easy to find the campsite you're looking for in a dark, unfamiliar area. And if you are into night wheeling, they do a great job of lighting the big dark spots to the side of and behind your headlights' illumination. And they cost under $20 apiece.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.